What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
On 7/17/2018 at 10:27 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

I owned a lot of that already and it was time to let it go. 

That's the hard part, but it's a little easier when you have better.

• Like 2

Perhaps it was an intentional play on words.  Dread naught, in other words, fear nothing.
From the reading I did before buying the amp, Dreadnaught was the name of a battleship.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, SWL said:

From the reading I did before buying the amp, Dreadnaught was the name of a battleship.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, it is a battleship, but, as @Schu mentioned, Dreadnought is not spelled with a second “A.”

• Like 1

I am about ready to make a few changes to my “home Theater” and the first round of boxes showed up.

I will be making a new thread, asking some setup advise but that won’t be until everything has arrived, which should be this coming Tuesday

2bdbeba91c58c48e377e9ec8ce48ed85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just fired it up and with no break in whatsoever, wow...   These speakers are very well top to bottom balanced and have nice impact on the bass.   Will leave them playing and take a serious listen after they have had some time to settle in.   Thanks shakeydeal and others for the recommendation.  These were the right purchase for my room I can tell.  

9 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Just fired it up and with no break in whatsoever, wow...   These speakers are very well top to bottom balanced and have nice impact on the bass.   Will leave them playing and take a serious listen after they have had some time to settle in.   Thanks shakeydeal and others for the recommendation.  These were the right purchase for my room I can tell.  

Finally!  Audio happiness reigns at your home!

The Forte III have already exceeded my expectations.   These speakers have some serious balls for being a somewhat compact heritage model and are extremely smooth, yet have a more crisp treble and present dynamics much better than the heresy III(tweeters at ear level) .  Absolutely won't need a sub with these speakers.  Tight and thunderous bass.   

• Like 2