The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

IF you need room I'll be happy to store that system here for you!  Just sayin...   😂    

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

IF you need room I'll be happy to store that system here for you!  Just sayin...   😂    

Hey...I already called called dibs! :tongue:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Start of system #251214d669e50d0edb5a2b10b4d07bccd.jpg1638150737def9628b906493a8bcc053.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Heritage_Head said:

1a95f90d-1629-4189-bd19-70e977a73e9b-ori

Need something to play that with? :D:P

On 7/1/2019 at 12:57 PM, Heritage_Head said:

1a95f90d-1629-4189-bd19-70e977a73e9b-ori

Did you watch this yet? What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Did you watch this yet? What are your thoughts?

Its fantastic! Thanks for the tip dude..👍

I haven't gotten all the way though it yet (was a busy day yesterday). You weren't kidding its the best The Wall video/movie. The guitarist and singer that do Gilmour parts do an incredible job. The guitarist really nails the tiny details!

And of course the man (Waters). He's obviously the show and doesn't disappoint WOW.

Very few if any of the many many different recording of songs from the wall (from different shows/video of shows) connects me to the music like the cd does for me. The live versions of music from this album I've seen from Pink Floyd after Waters left are pretty disappointing. This gets the closest yet!

Very cool. I’m actually surprised that a huge PF/Waters fan didn’t know about this dvd. It is by far the best concert video I’ve seen, plus all of Roger’s documentary stuff is a bonus. Roger put a lot into it. 

Snowy White would be the guitarist playing some of David’s riffs, I don’t know the other lead guitarist.

• Like 1

Very cool. I’m actually surprised that a huge PF/Waters fan didn’t know about this dvd. It is by far the best concert video I’ve seen, plus all of Roger’s documentary stuff is a bonus. Roger put a lot into it. 

Snowy White would be the guitarist playing some of David’s riffs, I don’t know the other lead guitarist.

Thats really makes threads like the Waters vs Gilmour such fun. The back and forth on the VS part is cool. But the real value for me is in the cool stuff to learn from other fans!

I'm a huge fan... but the Waters story is older than me (45). 

The guy doesn't F around. He puts so much into everything he does. The word Epic doesn't do him justice. Its IMHO the biggest reason Pink Floyd is what they were. 

12 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm digging the avatar...

Thanks!

I might have maybe over done it just a little.... (I set it on my phone wallpaper, and my lap top 🤣). 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d1c2cdb7769314773

That would be awesome on a full size screen or a laptop.