You thought you'd found a friend
To take you out of this place
Someone you could lend a hand
In return for grace

It's a beautiful day

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 5:59 PM, dirtmudd said:

it depends on how you wipe....

Ahhhhhh yes. The old fold versus crumble debate.

When in AIT, Pete DiGuglielmo and I did a survey of our Company, on fold versus crumble. After polling about 90% of the unit, one person refused to answer. Pete shouted to me, across the Covered Training Area, "Hey Joe, we got a non user here!"  Many LOL's.

The results were about 60% folded (or at least claimed they did) and the rest, but one, crumbled. No examinations on the efficacy of  either technique (klingons, bacon stripes, etc.) were done.

The things Medics do when they are bored.

2 hours ago, JBCODD said:

Ahhhhhh yes. The old fold versus crumble debate.

When in AIT, Pete DiGuglielmo and I did a survey of our Company, on fold versus crumble. After polling about 90% of the unit, one person refused to answer. Pete shouted to me, across the Covered Training Area, "Hey Joe, we got a non user here!"  Many LOL's.

The results were about 60% folded (or at least claimed they did) and the rest, but one, crumbled. No examinations on the efficacy of  either technique (klingons, bacon stripes, etc.) were done.

The things Medics do when they are bored.

I'll bet you didn't take your work home with you :D

• Haha 1

Empathy is one of my best attributes. I can usually see both sides to most of the taboo subjects here, but I cannot sit by on this topic. Crumbling, wadding, or even a combination is very wrong. There is but one right answer to this very important question, and that answer is FOLD. From there, correct variations are limited. Tri fold using 4 squares is the most correct version. End of story.

16 minutes ago, richieb said:

I assume we are talking about how you handle, store your paper money ?!?! I assume this due to the very intelligent conversations held here. So for me I crumble my paper money. Makes it appear that I have a Lot more than is actually there. 

Good call.  

18 minutes ago, richieb said:

I assume we are talking about how you handle, store your paper money ?!?! I assume this due to the very intelligent conversations held here. So for me I crumble my paper money. Makes it appear that I have a Lot more than is actually there. 

What is the "paper" money you refer to?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, richieb said:

Paper money?  What's that?  I only carry 1 Platinum and 1 Black credit card....and, I get 2% back on gas!!