World Series 2018 - Dodgers/Red Sox

wvu80

James Taylor just did the Star Spangled Banner at Fenway, vocal and his guitar only.  A laid back folk version is not my favorite, but JT does it his own way and makes it work.

+++

Predictions?  Does anyone have a dog in this fight?

Hoping for the Dodgers.  Have always been a Dodgers fan.  NLCS was a great series.  They've got their work cut out for them though.  Sox with 108 wins in the regular season and 4 - 1 win in the ALCS.  Can't imagine losing back-to-back WS's.  If it happens they could call Jim Kelly to understand how to cope.

We enjoy watching the games.  The Red Sox include several former members of the Detroit Tigers, so it’s easy to root for them.  Kinsler was a neighbor, he rented a nearby home owned by Alex Avila.  

Unfortunately, Kinsler will sit in L.A. to make room for J. D. Martinez in the lineup. J. D. plays right field, Mookie Betts moves from the outfield to second base, and Kinsler rides the bench.

It annoys me that MLB still sees fit to have two sets of rules.  I would prefer a return to the traditional rules followed in the NL, but whichever version prevails, pick one and use it in both leagues.

3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

We enjoy watching the games.  The Red Sox include several former members of the Detroit Tigers, so it’s easy to root for them.  Kinsler was a neighbor, he rented a nearby home owned by Alex Avila.  

Unfortunately, Kinsler will sit in L.A. to make room for J. D. Martinez in the lineup. J. D. plays right field, Mookie Betts moves from the outfield to second base, and Kinsler rides the bench.

It annoys me that MLB still sees fit to have two sets of rules.  I would prefer a return to the traditional rules followed in the NL, but whichever version prevails, pick one and use it in both leagues.

I like the new rules better. With the old rules the pitcher was a useless batter who if he was very good would get the bean ball to take him out of the game.

JJK

On 10/24/2018 at 7:39 AM, CECAA850 said:

Didn't realize it was on.😳

That's why I started the thread.

I figured you got all your current sports news from the Klipsch forums.  :emotion-21:  🤓

WVU vs Baylor tonight on Fox Sports1, 7p.  'Jest saying.  B)