Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

13 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

So, this thing latches onto someone and can spread like a wake behind a boat, and everyone who is in that wake make their own wake, and so on. If (when) someone catches it, and recovers, and let's say they are then immune to it, will they still be carriers?   

I think there are 2 strains and am not sure about cross immunity between the two.  There's a lot of mis information (shocker) and a lot that I don't know about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

they canceled my appointment that was for next week. which was fine with me. Appointment was for chronic pain not an illness, so I'm happy not to have to venture into that Petri dish.

hope your appointment was vital. 

No, appointment was not vital.

Yesterday, ended up going to the ER at a Private Hospital with a Sinus Infection. In & home with meds, in about 2 hours.

My Quack at the VA advised to take more vitamin c, & otc antihistamine, via email, & repeated said advice, as if I was as slow as she is, after I told her I’d already done so, since February 10th, & needed antibiotics to kick the infection I’d had for 10 days...prolly would’ve croaked, last night, if I hadn’t gone outside the VA.

First bad experience with the VA in 15 years of using them. They saved my life in February, unrelated to Sinus Infection...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I want to look into the cash offer and see if it's true lol. If I am going to catch it, AND not die and will be over it in the normal time period, I might as well get paid for it. 

Okay, looked into it, it's in London... and I don't mean London KY. lol

Oh well, back to tinkering with bikes. 

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

So, this thing latches onto someone and can spread like a wake behind a boat, and everyone who is in that wake make their own wake, and so on. If (when) someone catches it, and recovers, and let's say they are then immune to it, will they still be carriers?   

Excellent analogy!

They keep telling everybody to wash their hands all the time and frequently because they really don't know how long it is active on an inanimate surface. I have heard anywhere from several hours to 9 days.

JJK

15 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

They keep telling everybody to wash their hands all the time and frequently because they really don't know how long it is active on an inanimate surface. I have heard anywhere from several hours to 9 days.

JJK

They've said over and over... 24hrs on paper/cardboard and 3 days+ for sooth, hard surfaces.

6 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Well, this thread is history.

Not quite yet. Still some interesting and possibly valuable info on occasion, despite the political commentary.