Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

17 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Certainly you're not implying, God forbid, that thousands around the country used common sense and didn't eat aquarium cleaner?

so are you saying that this moldy bread isn’t the same as a prescription for penicillin?  geez, i thought it was all the same. 

take medication given by your health care provider only. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

so are you saying that this moldy bread isn’t the same as a prescription for penicillin?  geez, i thought it was all the same. 

take medication given by your health care provider only. 

Or local dispensary as Dave says.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Randyh said:

WorldMeter -CoronaVirus -------18608  fatalities worldwide - USA 686  date 03-24-2020   -   the  death numbers in the USA  doubled in 3  days

Not good but still a very long way to go to catch up with the flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mallette said:

but I'd just suggest that all posting stick to the topic

Are you new here?

😜

There is always thread drift. What is not right is that a few members have threads locked because they don't care while others do. The ban hammer is like a double the fine sign: You can't be there to catch them all, but most will have better self-control and others can get hammered. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Are you new here?

😜

There is always thread drift. What is not right is that a few members have threads locked because they don't care while others do. The ban hammer is like a double the fine sign: You can't be there to catch them all, but most will have better self-control and others can get hammered. 

Can't touch this...Rick James rip off, albeit with permission.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes.  We know them not and can only judge them by their actons which were stupid.

I'm with Pete on this one.  Please post the video they saw so we can judge for ourselves.

I told you where I saw the news. You are welcome to see the same  thing I did.

49 minutes ago, Randyh said:

yeah , you're right , gangs  tend to  hide in the Metro Station near the big  hotels ----------downtown Atlanta  where all the conventions take place

What’s a convention? I heard those went the way of the dinosaur 🦕. Nuclear dating suggests the early 2020’s —

22 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Rarely felt any issues with thread drift, but COVID19 is closer to WWII than any other event in my lifetime and a direct threat to me due to age and other issues so I do not want this one to go away and I want input from folks I trust...the Klipsch Klan. 

Dave

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, dtel said:

Or local dispensary as Dave says.

been there already. won’t have to go again until next week. i’m trying to avoid the public places as much as necessary -- doing my part to get old geezers like you alive and well.