Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Some people are just stupid.

It's proven everyday, and then want to blame others.

51 minutes ago, Randyh said:
56 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I feel bad for the guy, but he was an idiot.  There's no other way around it.  1 in 350 million.

who said the person was not mentally  ill ,  not everybody is intelligent , educated

You do not need to be intelligent to know not to self prescribe dumb things, no matter who said it's OK.

If so it's a natural thing nothing new,  Darwinism.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dtel said:

You do not need to be intelligent to know not to self prescribe dumb things, no matter who said it's OK.

I heard that bleach will kill the virus.  I have a gallon at home just in case I catch it.  Trying to decide if a teaspoon or tablespoon will do it but leaning toward a tablespoon just to be sure.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

I said I wasn't. 

But I don't speak for @dtel, @dtel's wife, @Mallette, @Chad, @Chief bonehead, who knows what they may do. 

When I see them I will delete a post, sometimes just the word which makes it political, it's more fun, it makes the post look dumb. 

Slow learners will either get points or banned, . It's not that hard to not make it political so it's done on purpose. 

I don't care about your political leanings or who would have saved the world just because there not "insert offending name" DON'T PLAY DUMB KNOW YOU KNOW THE RULES.

Or would everyone like the owner of this website to just erase everything not in the rules or the whole forum?  We are expected to stop it, is we don't they will, don't know how they will, erase all or part ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I heard that bleach will kill the virus.  I have a gallon at home just in case I catch it.  Trying to decide if a teaspoon or tablespoon will do it but leaning toward a tablespoon just to be sure.

Jesus, I'm referring to the couple who took the word of a non expert and decided that it would be ok. Apples and oranges. The non expert should shut up about it because there are people who think he knows. He doesn't know. Did anyone whose presence is constant on tv say that to you?

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Or would everyone like the owner of this website to just erase everything not in the rules or the whole forum?  We are expected to stop it, is we don't they will, don't know how they will, erase all or part ?

Let 'em wipe it all out!  It's all nonsense anyway.  We can just start right back up.  Coffee, Cables and Cocktails.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

Jesus, I'm referring to the couple who took the word of a non expert and decided that it would be ok. Apples and oranges. The non expert should shut up about it because there are people who think he knows. He doesn't know. Did anyone whose presence is constant on tv say that to you?

The good news (for you) is he probably would have voted for "You know Who."    

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Let 'em wipe it all out!  It's all nonsense anyway.  We can just start right back up.  Coffee, Cables and Cocktails.

That's only possible if you can post.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

Who said to eat a spoon full of fish tank cleaner?

Yes, I heard that bleach kills the virus on tv.