2023 Subfest (A Bonehead Class) Reports, Photos, Etc.

The 2023 Subfest, a gathering of Bonehead Class enthusiasts, promises an exciting showcase of submarines, reports, and captivating photos. An eagerly anticipated event for submarine enthusiasts, it's bound to be a deep dive into knowledge and camaraderie. Looking forward to an ocean of insights and memorable moments. GB Whatsapp apk

Edited by lornaroa3
  • Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, babadono said:

spambot?

I don't know, just never seen a reason to not approve the new post.

Maby he is a nice guy and just normally 9 pages and a few weeks behind with everything ?  But your idea is more probable, but a really polite spammer either way with a little crazy mixed in. 

Remember a nut called Beaker. 

So what's the deal, Roy working on submarines now, must have corners.

11 hours ago, lornaroa3 said:

The 2023 Subfest, a gathering of Bonehead Class enthusiasts, promises an exciting showcase of submarines, reports, and captivating photos. An eagerly anticipated event for submarine enthusiasts, it's bound to be a deep dive into knowledge and camaraderie. Looking forward to an ocean of insights and memorable moments.

Makes sense... Chief in a submarine searching for good bass base. 🤣

On 11/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, MMurg said:

(Edit.  I uploaded the pictures in a chronological order, but when I hit submit it shuffled them up.  Anyone know how to prevent this?)

When I attach multiple photos to a single post and before Submit Reply, I drag the cursor to the right outside edge of the first picture, left click to set the cursor, and then hit the space bar once, to introduce a gap. Repeat for each additional picture within that post.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 6:24 AM, Flevoman said:

MWM... I had to look it up 🙄

Never seen or heard anything about the MWM before. 

Is this an official Klipsch bassbin? 

Very impressive though 

Couple of years ago there was a Marktplaats ad in the Netherlans..  it was the old PA set from "De Melkweg" in Amsterdam. This systems also used the MWM`s . So i guess they are still somewhere here in NL

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 1:56 PM, JohnA said:

The size, of the 4, should be selected by output and performance.  There is not a recommended La Scala match, but I'll pick Large.  You will not want or need additional subwoofers for any reason.  If I were you, I'd replace any direct radiator subwoofers you have with these.  They are easily special effects capable.  You will not regret it!  We were given impressive response curves and told a lot about the physics of the subs, that i won't discuss.  The Medium goes deep enough for any music, the Large should cover most LFE effects, if not all and the XL is likely brown note capable.  😆  Choose the additional subs for the max dB output you require.   They are powered, so you will not need an additional amp.  The amplifier power is surprisingly low and the embedded amp allows some control of distortion. 

We were not given a release date, but speculation was not before Spring/Summer '24.  You have plenty of time to try to time the Market. 

This is the Large.

Large Sub.jpg

What's with the Name Tag ya old Coot ??

Can't remember who You are ??  ,,,😀😀😀