Retirement sale coming. Updated with some pricing 11/26

USNRET

Added price for Oppo 11/26 4:33 PM

my rule which I think is fair. After price is listed the first time stamp public or private that meets the advertised price wins. Texas time. I still to get to pc to reduce size / post pictures. Not smart enough on iPad 

House going on market and still working at this moment so busy but I am starting to list stuff as I have been meaning to for a while so needed to at least start. I know details, price pictures, yada yada. Location 78414

Pair Underground Jubilees in walnut with DSP: no speaker boxes, $10,500.00 (8:10 PM central 11/25/23)

Cornwall IIIs in walnut. I have three but a buyer is on the hook to buy a pair if I move the single.: no boxes $1000.00 each buy all three or the single (8:10 PM 11/25/2023)

McIntosh MX160 processor: $5,500 have factory crate and all accessories (8:10 PM 11/25/2023)

McIntosh MC8207 7 channel / 200 wpc amp: $5,500 have factory crate (8:10 PM 11/25/2023)

Sansui Integrated amp AU-5900

Sansui tuner TU-5900 modded by RadioXtuner

other stuff

SVS PB4000 pair of in piano black with isolation feet

Bluesound node 2i

nVidia Shield pro

Oppo UDP-203; $900 + insured shipping 

Parasound A23+ two channel amp

Klipsch IC-650T in ceiling speakers, pair, white NIB

Stay tuned

• Like 4

I understand retirement and the changes that it brings .....

The Jubilees are special and I appreciate how that is a difficult decision. They are not easy to let go.

On the other hand, you are about to make someone (the new owner) very, very happy. 

This is my clumsy way of saying .... good luck with your sale,

-Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Cornwall IIIs in walnut. I have three but a buyer is on the hook to buy a pair if I move the single.

As an older guy your post caught my attention.

I'm restarting my audio obsession after a long time away from it and being involved with other hobbies. I had saved about 100 albums and had them in storage for 20 + years. I missed playing them. I recently found a vintage and in excellent condition NAD 3020e, NAD CD player and NAD tuner. A new Fluance RT85 turntable with Ortofon 2MBlue stylus. And a new pair of Klipsch RP600MII speakers. I couldn't be happier, but after a few months I want a different speaker, and am looking for a pair of Klipsch Heresy IV. 

I think as we get older we're more focused on time and enjoying what's really important. 

All the best..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Merckx said:

am looking for a pair of Klipsch Heresy IV. 

the Conwall III in this thread are not a Heresy III  , but they do share the same  tweeter , mids horn , mids driver    , if you're close by to Location 78414 , check em out 

8 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Been a while since I've posted. My memory has faded. Thought you were retired years ago. Either way congrats.

Interested in some items on your list.

Retired USN 1996. Retired Lockheed Martin 2020. Now just gonna quit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kalifornian said:

Sorry to hear you are having to downsize. Just fyi if anyone is thinking about doing a deal with USNRET he is solid and trustworthy. VERY fair and reasonable person to deal with.

Yes.  Great guy you can trust

I’m alive just busy as an old man can be preparing for the kiddos to come in for thanksgiving. I hope to start listing prices of some articles tomorrow. 

my pricing will be aligned with an average of sold items on available web sites minus a discount to forum members, bundles, etc. The jubilees will be priced by what i want for them.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Peter P. said:

Merckx, as in Eddy? You're not The Cannibal, are you?

LOL no.. that nickname strictly belongs to Eddy! He's one of a kind. But I do own and ride daily an Eddy Merckx AXM. A limited production, full carbon monocoque designed and manufactured in Belgium and Italy. The AXM was the final top model racing bike that Merckx designed before he sold the Eddy Merckx bike company in 2009.

• USNRET changed the title to Retirement sale coming. Updated with some pricing 11/25
  • USNRET changed the title to Retirement sale coming. Updated with some pricing 11/26