Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! everyone on this forum has a nice hometheater system and a Clean Room except mines.8.gif The only hometheater system that I am running is in my bedroom. It is the Panasonic hometheater system with a Rw-12 klipsch subwoofer. It will sound a lot better in a living room or my entertainment room downstairs. Im still searching for a Klipsch system that is small. Still, hesitating for a quintet system or RSX-4x5 and RCX-4 the RW-12 I already have, I wish we had more space in our house.

My setup was on page 12, but I have since acquired a Heresy center and moved the La Scala to surround duty, having replaced the with KHorns. This is the right side of the system with the TV in view.

psg_ht_rightside.jpg

The sub next to the La Scala is a Hsu STF-3. Looks small!

Guest Anonymous

I thought it would be fitting for my first post to show what I have. Feedback/suggestions welcome. (I know I am in need of a better TV.)

post-2101-1381925585936_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

If anyone can show me how to make the pic visible without having to download the file, I'd appreciate it. Also, why does my computer "time out" when I try to upload the files?? Thanks for the help!

DitD, Nice clean look I like the paint and the decorations. What is on top of the speakers? Do they move around a bit when you crank the volume? Your picture above the TV looks like it is not quite level. Is that the angle of the ceiling making it look that way? At any rate I like the artwork.

rplace,

the picture above the TV is actually level, sort of an optical illusion with the vaulted ceiling. On top of the speakers are little statues that my fiance added. I can't say that I'm a big fan of them, but a little female influence is never a bad thing. Also, the pictures on the right sided wall were painted by myself and fiance. We saw how to do it on Trading Spaces of one of those TLC home remodeling shows.

• dtel pinned this topic