Belle's being discontinued

JBlake377

Hello everyone, this is actually my first post, but this topic may be very important if it has not already been discussed. I was just talking with my local Klipsch dealer and it seems as though they are going to discontinue the Belle line for a La Scala/Belle Hybrid. It will still be called the La Scala though.

This is just what I heard from him 10 minutes ago so don't shoot the messanger. I'm sure this has been talked about, but I just wanted to post it to let you know if you have not heard of this.

I've been reading through the forums for a few weeks and I'm just thankful i've found a medium to take out my audio aggression on. Thank God.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Dean if it is true. Dress up the La Scala and drop eth Belle Klipsch. That would allow for the restoration of the Cornwall into the Heritage line.

Then all the "Cornwall Evangelists" could dance and shake their fingers whilst singing, "neah neah told ya so!"2.gif

----------------

On 4/13/2005 2:00:20 PM J.4knee wrote:

I agree with Dean if it is true. Dress up the La Scala and drop eth Belle Klipsch. That would allow for the restoration of the Cornwall into the Heritage line.

Then all the "Cornwall Evangelists" could dance and shake their fingers whilst singing, "neah neah told ya so!"
2.gif

----------------

IMHO if the Cornwall people did that (mind you I own Cornwall IIs) it would be as tacky as discontinuing the Belle.

There's a lot to each speaker, but to me one should not be gleefuful about one being ended and possibly one being re-started.

Any joy should be if the speaker sounds good.

dodger

This is the second time within the past 5 or so weeks the same scenario has been mentioned.

The first minus the Cornwall.

So it seems asif you desire Belle's as they are, an order be placed.

The first one also mentioned the Heresy being updated, having a better low end and Titanium in the drivers?

dodger

J4knee sez: "I agree with Dean if it is true.  Dress up the La Scala and drop eth Belle Klipsch.  That would allow for the restoration of the Cornwall into the Heritage line. 

Then all the "Cornwall Evangelists" could dance and shake their fingers whilst singing, "neah neah told ya so!""

Well I'm not singing praises of any discontinued Heritage line, but this does pave the way for a revitalized Cornwall. Stay tuned people....

Michael

The size of the Lascalas (depth) is possibly one reason for the Belles popularity with some. I like the looks of the Belles better but it doesn't fit in the space I have for speakers, neither do the K-horns. Wouldn't Trey or Amy let this cat out of the bag here? Randy

----------------

On 4/13/2005 5:08:59 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

J4knee sez: "I agree with Dean if it is true. Dress up the La Scala and drop eth Belle Klipsch. That would allow for the restoration of the Cornwall into the Heritage line.

Then all the "Cornwall Evangelists" could dance and shake their fingers whilst singing, "neah neah told ya so!""

Well I'm not singing praises of any discontinued Heritage line, but this does pave the way for a revitalized Cornwall. Stay tuned people....

Michael

----------------

But lets not forget he said this "Then all the "Cornwall Evangelists" could dance and shake their fingers whilst singing, "neah neah told ya so!" in a humorous way.9.gif Not wishing to upset any Cornwall or any Heritage fans in general here. I too hate to see the demise of any Heritage speaker but admittedly the Belle Klipsch/La Scala duo offer the most redundancy in the line. I personally like the La Scala sound better than the Belle Klipsch but as with most I feel the Belle Klipsch cabinet is the better looking of the two, so IMO dressing up the La Scala would be a reasonable compromise if a compromise is determined to be necessary.

----------------

On 4/13/2005 9:03:56 PM richieb wrote:

This development just reinforces what was said when I first brought my Oak/Cane Belles home - "Fear not Ms. Belle, you have now found a PERMANENT home".

----------------

I wish my Belles were cane. Thats the only thing I would change anout mine.

----------------

On 4/13/2005 5:18:36 PM rtaylor wrote:

Wouldn't Trey or Amy let this cat out of the bag here? Randy

----------------

Well there has been "talk" from Trey that there will be a Heritage "announcement" at the Klipsch pilgrimage this year. May or may not be related.

Don't hold you breath on a Cornwall II re-release though... unless it gets a major overhaul (Chorus III?... )

Rob