What a trip... LS at last

Marvel

A SONY RECEIVER!

THE HORROR, THE HORROR OF IT ALL.[:$]

Having some joy in the house after what you've had in your life lately is very good indeed.

Congratulations! They also go very well with the chair rail,

which may help visually shrink them a little for better esthetics.

So what record did you inagurate them with?

A SONY RECEIVER!

THE HORROR, THE HORROR OF IT ALL.[:$]

Having some joy in the house after what you've had in your life lately is very good indeed.

Congratulations! They also go very well with the chair rail,

which may help visually shrink them a little for better esthetics.

So what record did you inagurate them with?

I don't actually find the Sony to be that bad. It is very quiet.

Should have played vinyl, but I put on Bela Fleck. I knew it would have bass. Getting ready to put on some Fathead Newman. That will be very nice.

Been groovin' on the music. I moved the Merlin and Dynaco into the LR and have been listening to good stuff.

It is the usual.. greater detail, stuff I hadn't heard before. yada yada. They're keepers, that's for sure.

I'll live with them for a while before I do anything (and get the bank account back up too). Four days in motels and eating out hurt a bit as well.

The bookcase behind them is cherry, and who knows what the piano is, pecan maybe. They look good with the oriental rug anyway. The wife would've loved them (maybe not the size).

Although I didn't spend much time at Bernie's house, he was most gracious. Thanks again. I certainly wouldn't have made the trip just for these, but I got three things out of the way, so it helps it even out the cost. Plus, I got a refund on a plane ticket.

Bruce