I'm engaged

Invidiosulus

Its all fun and games until someone looses an eye.

Or there Heritage speakers !

Good point! I debated getting involved with someone who lives near me, as she'd been in a bitter palimony case with her ex that made the newspapers, and she got half a condo out of it. I don't want to lose one of my Scalas!

• Moderators

Its all fun and games until someone looses an eye.

Or there Heritage speakers !

Good point! I debated getting involved with someone who lives near me, as she'd been in a bitter palimony case with her ex that made the newspapers, and she got half a condo out of it. I don't want to lose one of my Scalas!

So, you are engaged to somewhat of a "celebrity". Well, word is there are a lot of celebrities into "Klipsch" these days.[;)]

Congratulations and best wishes.

BTW, schedule the wedding a few days before June 23, 2007 and you guys could come to the Pilgramage in Indy on your honeymoon. On second thought, you may want to keep her away from some of these folks![;)]

Run, Forest, Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh looks like she's high maintenance. Will spend all your money and leave you nothing for stereo equipment.

It's never too late, contact my firends at Tramp Steamers R Us and book a cabin before it's too late.

Aw, who am I kidding, I'm an old softy. Looks like a match made in heaven. Congratulations.

Now cut that hair and get a job!

Let's see we have a photographer, preacher, jeweler all we need is someone that makes dresses and I think we could find someone to play the music and we could have weddings right here .

I keep telling girls what a catch I am- I have a home, 5 sets of china, and my own wedding coordinator! Hasn't worked yet, maybe they sense desperation?