tommyboy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many beers buddy, it was you that said you were 56[:P] LOL

Thank you for the compliment on my little dudes[;)]

and remember "If it ain't ERSPLITTENLOUDENBOOMER it ain't rockin'[8]

Oh. I remember now. It was me that was 56. I get confused at times and beer had nothing to do with it. (I only had one ossifer.)

Be careful with those eggs tomorrow. A record-breaking 18 degrees in NWA. Regards to you and yours.

tc

• Moderators

OK JB, here's a shot with both the little Kaisers[;)] Just tryin' to hold my own and keep up with these little guys at 50[:o]

Holly Cow Kaiser,

Those are some cute boys. (I'm guessing they take after their mother, or the UPS driver?) Edit: Picky beat me to it, but I had an alternate explaniation, JK of course. You better be prepared to having to deal with some real mad daughter's fathers in about 10 or 11 years. You are really going to have your hands full and girls are going to be calling at all hours of the night. You might as well put in a second phone line and get them each their own little cell phone now so that you will be able to use your home phone.

Travis

Glenn,

Your Mom sounds like quite a sweetie! You already know how fortunate you are to have her there with you. You should bring her to Indy. When she gets bored, she can go back to her room and slam shots with Tim's kids...[;)]

Tim, those are some great pics! So you have 3 boys?

This was taken year before last on the back porch of our mountain cabin. The lovely lady on the left is my wife Debbie, whom I freely admit I do not deserve. I am on the right standing in front of the refrigerator. Judging by the looks of me, I obviously do this quite a bit. Now the young man frantically escaping down the steps is my sons friend Corey. He was standing next to me seconds before this picture was taken. Based on the puzzled look on my face and the horrified look on his, I would have to say I must still have been releasing noxious emissions into the atmosphere from the Roasted Garlic my wife prepared the night before.....[:)]

post-9114-13819329883128_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

This was taken year before last on the back porch of our mountain cabin. The lovely lady on the left is my wife Debbie, whom I freely admit I do not deserve. I am on the right standing in front of the refrigerator. Judging by the looks of me, I obviously do this quite a bit. Now the young man frantically escaping down the steps is my sons friend Corey. He was standing next to me seconds before this picture was taken. Based on the puzzled look on my face and the horrified look on his, I would have to say I must still have been releasing noxious emissions into the atmosphere from the Roasted Garlic my wife prepared the night before.....[:)]

Jorjen,

Man you really are a die hard 49'ers fan. Do you own anything that is not red and gold? I grew up in the Bay Area, a Raiders fan, and (hold on for this one), a Rams fan. You poor guys had Brodie and I think the Rams won the West 8 years in a row, maybe longer, until y'all got Joe. One thing is for sure, going to Candlestick (tickets were easy to come by back then) in blue and white sure toughened me up, worse then being a boy named Sue. I sure prefered when we went to home games in Oakland.

What area is your Cabin in? We did the same thing growing up, your kids will thank you big time for that later on.

Travis