35 years today: March 3, 1973

picky

3/3/73: That's mighty easy for me to remember! That's how long my bride Verna and I have been married as of today. I could not be happier and those of you who have met her probably can see why. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I feel blessed to have found her while I was stationed at a Naval Air Station out in Nevada so many years ago. Thank goodness she wanted to be my wife. I thank my lucky stars for her daily. -Glenn

Wow! Thank you everyone. Verna and I are very moved by all of your wonderful responses. Congratulations are also due to those of you who mentioned milestones of your own! As for plans, this Saturday evening, Verna and I have invited about 17 of our closest friends and family out for dinner. We're going to this nice Italian place they have in nearby Dearborn called Andiamo's Italia. It's one of a local chain of fine restaurants here in the Detroit area. Afterwards, we've invited everyone back to the house for drinks and dessert. Who knows, maybe a movie, too? We'll see who stays the latest.

Verna, our son Bill (at 6 months) and me on the front porch of our first home in Fallon, Nevada in June 1975.

post-10177-13819361275326_thumb.jpg

JB beat me to it so.........................I'll say that your relationship sounds like that spot at the top of the Top Notch.My wife and I got together in 75',haven't ever had to do anything special,it just works,congrats to you both.