Good Bye my Friend

HarryO

• Moderators

Just felt like I need to revive this thread for all the newer members. Reading this thread brings tears to my eyes. Happy and sad tears! Happiness to realize the lasting genuine friendships we have established without even meeting some of you! Sadness, because losing one of you is such a great loss. Oldbuckster was such a loving, kind person. He didn't take anything off of anyone, but had such a way of spreading his philosophy of "One Love". I miss him so much! He was a good friend and one of the most awesome contributors this Forum has ever had! [:(] I think of him often!

I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank
everyone for their continued support and well wishes. It is still very
touching to my entire family to have so many people say such kind things about
my father. This is truly a special and outstanding community of thoughtful
and considerate individuals bonded by common love for superior sound.

Surviving OldBuckster are his wife, Barb, Daughter, 2
grandchildren, and myself. I recently got married on 9/1/12. Although my wife was
not able to meet my father she knows of his character and legacy. You all help
to create such a legacy as I often show her all of you kind words.

Thank you!

-Jeff

• 2 months later...

RIP Old Buckster / Rob

Black Friday 2008 Harry let us know that you had passed away. Your family is doing great. You've been gone four years now our good friend.

Keep Harry's seat warm. I think he'll be hanging with us for quite a while as he was doing well the last time I talked to him.

Little Buckster - hope all is going well with you and your bride and that your family's Thanksgiving was wonderful. Know that you Dad had many friends here and will not seen be forgotten.

Ben

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

RIP Rob. Gone but not fogotten. Thoughts and prayers for Rob's famly and friends and for all who have lost loved ones.

Ben

Your right Ben, every time I hear a stones song I think of him, especially Wild Horses.

• 2 weeks later...

Remembering the time we chipped in to get the Scott checked out and sent to him. He was so appreciative!

That was so cool. Yes. He loved that Scott. I hope his family kept it and his Cornwalls... I know they were thinking about selling them. Forget what happened. If sold I hope the bury buyer really appreciates them.

Note to self... read before posting. Muh ytping ksills go all ho tell at times

Edited by blsamuel
  • Like 1

RIP Rob. Gone but not fogotten. Thoughts and prayers for Rob's famly and friends and for all who have lost loved ones.

Ben

Your right Ben, every time I hear a stones song I think of him, especially Wild Horses.

Yep. Same here. Put on Hot Rocks. Then as my mp3 player had started before the x10 in da ears backed up. To the last song. Wild Horses. I think I heard a familiar yet unkown voice laughing... RIP Rob.

• Like 1

I remember when Coytee was planning a jube fest at his place. I said that bluesboy and I were going to attend and OB responded "Tar if you and bluesboy will be there I'll make it somehow.....maybe hitch a ride with jacksonbart."

I'm going to have to go buy a "rolling rock" to raise in his honor.

What a huge personality!

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 2