Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

31648 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  1. Which center for RP600

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 27 replies
    • 8.9k views
    • 1 reply
  2. Which center speaker?

• 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 24 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Which center to use

• 0 replies
  4. Which center?

• 10 replies
  5. Which center?

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  6. Which crossover?

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• Thank all you guys for your genius knowledge. I am an untrained novice...a messy solderer at that! And thanks to you all, I got my amazon power supply in to my Cinema 600 and it's working (for the moment....)!!!  Since they gave me an 800 (It sounds a bit better and more options for connecting the sub), I am hoping the 600 keeps working and I can give it to my friend for his new place! Did you see Klipsch has come out with a whole new line of soundbars and is sunsetting these? They are made with Onkyo. I hope they have better luck. I experienced good customer service. 
    • Sir...I know that I have mentioned this before. I seriously love your turntable. I hope that you enjoy it half as much as I admire it. One day I am hoping to follow your lead. 
    • You should look into it. I have heard that they sell those now. 😂
    • Nope...that would be a record weight. It was from my Wife. She really does not know much about vinyl. I just figured that I would say thank you and prominently display it in order to keep doing those luxury things. You know...like breathing.
    • Give him a minute. He’s not been here in a month. 
    • Last weekend I spun ...Grover Washington´s Winelight       followed by Kenny Burrell " Sky Street "     and finally a collection from The Crusaders " Best of 1967 to 1976 "      I bought a new smartphone in October last year, but the camera is obviously not that good, the pictures are constantly blurred or not razor sharp or the colors are not right, maybe I should have a steadier hand when taking pictures, better to buy a new one soon .     
    • Is that a herb grinder 
    • Because sometimes I am ridiculously lazy and use the thing to clean off dust. It's remarkably soft. Granted, it doesn't do much for static, but I hardly notice with my drummer hearing.
    • And what do you need the shaving brush on the box for?
    • That´s the origin from 1908       Alfred E. Neumann is the mascot and cover hero of the satirical magazine MAD. However, the fictional character already existed before MAD claimed it for itself in 1954. Alfred E. Neumann is depicted as a street urchin with red hair, protruding ears, freckles and a broad grin that reveals the gap(s) in his teeth. The figure is regarded as a symbol of boundless stupidity and naivety.