Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

31648 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Super low X-sub...

• 5 replies
  2. Bang for the Buck

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. like my old klipsch

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. 5.1 vs. 6.1 vs. 7.1?

• 3 replies
  5. where's the goods!!

• 5 replies
  6. Under-powering?

• 6 replies
  7. KLF30 placement

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. How close is too close?

• 0 replies
  9. where's the goods!!

• 0 replies
  • Recent Posts

• There is no full grill.  The full grill was just grill material stretched and stapled to the front of the speaker and then hidden with molding.  Half grills yes.
    • Empire 698 TT btw. 😊
    • Got Wishbone Ash. And MSG up next Think 'Blowin Free' and 'Save Yourself" it ya want to rock out. 😊
    • Just bought a pair of Heresy IV driven with M5si integrated amplifier, MF MX-DAC and WIIM Pro Plus 2 music streamer. The horn tweeter and mid-range frequencies are sonically exceptional. However, the low frequency lacks deep bass which will require an additional sub-woofer to satisfy the blending musicality. Thankfully, a website called Microland Parts in Canada had an available genuine Forte III woofers which i have bought and replaced the Heresy IV woofers. The results is more satisfying, this time the low frequencies kicks end. The sonic experience is night and day!!
    • It was actually a lil pamphlet/book I used for a book report in like 9th grade.  The school had nothing of his on the shelves 50 years later.  Now they do!  I donated 1 each of the two museum books that were sold the past couple years.  The Librarian loved the quality and is using them as reference books in the school library. 
    • Are ya sure or did he lay the phone down and walk away?  Asking for a friend.      Well, that album speaks volumes about your taste in music!  Crank it up cause ya bought 'em to hear 'em!  Gonna fit right in w/the gaggle!   Just another of the red-headed step brothers.  😂            
    • I have a pair of those at my place right now that a forum member graciously let me borrow. I am surprised how good they sound. I have exclusively been listing to them for the last couple months. They would make a perfect outdoor/ garage speaker or if you had the room inside. 
    • Your sub has an active and a passive woofer.  They’re two completely different woofers.   Also, I don’t think your sub is quite old enough to be in the Klipsch museum which is the topic of the forum section you posted this in.  😉
    • Thanks, I’ll be getting a pair for my Cornscala’s pronto!  I suppose if I ever get a pair of Klipschorn’s the DE 10-8’s would work out fine also?