Where do you "lurk" on here??

tommyboy

I tend to spend most of my time in the Home Theater and Powered Sub sections. I'll peak into the general section, and try to stear clear of the garage section! I'm liable to find something and buy it; which I need to take a break from. So, I try to only look in there when I'm selling something! What about you?

Due to my background working in Klipsch Tech Support, I still try to spend time answering questions (and squashing myths and rumours) on the Technical and Updates areas.

Garage Sale is always popular, not only for buying and selling, but just keeping tabs of going prices and trends.

Most of my close Forum buddies are on the 2 Channel Forumwhere we not only talk about gear but music.

I've been trying to breath some life into the Commercial Forum with tales of Pro gear acquisitions and rebuild procedures.

But you can also find me in General and Pilgrimage threads where I welcome newcomers and help plan events.

Ok, I guess I'm pretty much everywhere....

Michael

I still try to spend time answering questions (and squashing myths and rumours)...

Hey buddy, I've witnessed you (assisting me) spreading some of those myths and rumors, too...[;)]

Now Tommyboy, if I told you where I lurk, it wouldn't be lurking now, eh? BTW, you can see where everyone's hanging out by clicking "Who's Online" down at the bottom of the main Discussions page.

I usually start off on the "My Discussions" page, to see if anyone's replied to one of my goofy posts.

I start with the Garage sale, move on to 2 channel and then the General forum. if there is something specific in HT I'll check it out, and then the Tech sections and Modifications area to see what some of the more ambitious members are up to . Stopping in the Garge Sale section has cost me a couple of grand, so maybe I should lurk somewhere else instead.