OT: I contracted E-Coli yuchhhhhh

This is the absolute worst I have ever felt in my life!!!!!!! I have spent the last 48 hours on or near the toilet, Death sounded pretty good last night.....

Can't eat, can't drink, cant sleep, fever, chills, aches, dehydrated...... this is the first time in 2 days that I had the energy to type.....

the meds are starting to kick in so I don't feel like death anymore but I lost 10 pounds in 2 days!!! My doc gave me electrolytes, but told me to go to the Emergency room if I start to feel worse again

No Idea what I got it from ??? this stinks on ice!!!!

thanks for letting me rant!

I don't know if it was E-Coli, but I got something just like what you describe when I was in Mexico and I ate McDonald's. Took three days out of my vacation of two weeks. It took me several years before I would go to a Micky D's again.

I feel for ya, been there.

Greg

I hope the worst is behind you (no pun intended)

Perhaps not but that was still pretty funny. Not much worse than being sick from both ends at the same time....

Hang in there Fender. Do what the Doc says & get yourself better.

• Moderators

Thats rough, 10 pounds in 2 days is really bad especially if you cant drink anything liquid, you were probably on the verge of being admitted in the hospital for a few days.

Well yesterday was the first day that I started feeling normal....still had to take it easy, but was able to eat food with out feeling like I had to barf or $%^ my brains out!!!

Woke up early this morning and I have lots of energy, so thats a good sign....I will still take it slow

thanks for asking Brac!!!!

been there and done that fender. a BK whopper did me in last year. didn't eat for 4 days and lost over 10 pounds. over the counter mylanta seemed to help. choclate malt from UDF seemed to work. vegetable soup from big boy. for a couple of days it was like being on LSD

will never step foot in there again. don't know if it was the meat or the mayo.

been there and done that fender. a BK whopper did me in last year. didn't eat for 4 days and lost over 10 pounds. over the counter mylanta seemed to help. choclate malt from UDF seemed to work. vegetable soup from big boy. for a couple of days it was like being on LSD

will never step foot in there again. don't know if it was the meat or the mayo.

UDF!!!! Chocolate malt!!!!!!!!!!

man I haven't had one of those since I left cincy back in 83!!! well I must be on the mend because I'm starving today (got 4 days to make up for) ....now all I can think about is a UDF malt....lets see it's only about a 18 hour drive......... nahhhh!

JB: thanks dude, literally "bottom" notch........ I guess eating healthy is going to kill me a lot faster than if I ate like crap..... Actually my Doc told me that the HRT that I'm on seriously lowers my immune response, every time I change cycles....... I need to be extra carful during those periods!

again thanks to all for the well wishes !!!!!

UDF!!!! Chocolate malt!!!!!!!!!!

man I haven't had one of those since I left cincy back in 83!!! well I must be on the mend because I'm starving today (got 4 days to make up for) ....now all I can think about is a UDF malt....lets see it's only about a 18 hour drive......... nahhhh!

You could always go down to the bottom of Montana Ave. and stop into Putz's before they close for the season!! :)

I got a dose from bad pizza one time. I had things comming out of both the top and the bottom at the same time. It took a trip to the hospital to get things to calm down. I also, "drank" three bags of glucose solution before I lost my thirst the first night.

I feel for you, it does get better, hang in there!