prayers for Tony Reed

Daddy Dee

Got word this evening, from Tony's wife, that Tony has had a heart attack and is in Baptist Hospital in LR. He wasn't feeling well and went to the doctor, who sent him right over to the hospital. He's had a heart cath and angioplasty today to open up a 100% blocked artery.

Don't have any word about possible heart damage.

If you are available to lift him up in your prayers, I know he and his family would appreciate that.

If you don't know Tony, he's a ten year + forum member. He's a super dad and a great friend, too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider the prayers done. For Tony, his family, and the medical crew.

It is good that he has a condition that is treatable.

I met Tony at the First Pilgrimage. He had a big hand in setting it up. Somewhere on the forum there is a picture of him awarding PWK a bottle of Irish Whisky.

Best of luck Tony. Relax and let the docs and God heal you.

Wm McD

Dee,

Thank you for posting this. Please pass on to our friend Tony my entire family's best wishes for a speedy recovery. As you know, we all got to meet Tony at the pilgrimage, and on our very special visit with his friend Miss Valerie. We most certainly will keep Tony and his family in our thoughts and prayers!

• Moderators

As you know, we all got to meet Tony at the pilgrimage, and on our very special visit with his friend Miss Valerie.

He is a very close friend of Mrs Valerie, and all around a very nice guy.

I hope he does well and comes out the other end better than ever, good luck and many prayers.

I talked to Tony last week. Was hoping to have him up here for one of our semi-regular listening sessions soon. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. He is at a very good hospital with an excellent cardiac care unit. They have brought me back from the brink several times. They should get him fixed up.

Tony, you are in our prayers.

Bob Crites