What are you driving right now

jacksonbart

and how many miles on her. I still have a 2001 Nissan Maxima with 105,000+ miles and a 2006 Corvette with 31,000+ miles.

Here is a photo of the Maxima. So far two Oxygen sensers and a catalytic converter, besides the usual tires and breaks. The vette is too young to give me any issues other than a rash of 3 speeding tickets.

post-16829-13819512947974_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same chevy silverado for the past 11 years. engine gave up the Ghost at 119K, so i just dropped a used engine that had 67K miles on it. after the divorce destroyed my credit, buying another vehicle wasn't in the books--so i just bought some time with a used engine. hope to get a few more years out it.

• Moderators

My wife crazy every chance I get ! Yes

Wow, very green for Pluto, top notch.

How does she handle?

Well considering a million miles and 31 years. pretty good. I can't complain, well I could but it does no good and the newer models are just so demanding. [;)]

A 2004 Subaru Baja Turbo with 93,000 miles. It's not a "real" truck, but it is perfect for the weekend homeowner projects I do. As a plus, Subarus are like LEGOS, meaning most of the performance mods that fit the WRX's and STI's will work on the Baja. It hauls more than just payload! [;)]

• Moderators

Christy has a Jeep Cherokee, but I have a Chevy 3/4 ton pickup for pulling the trailer, old ugly 1989, BUT it has 37,000 original miles and will probably outlast me being it only gets used to go to the hardware store or pull the goose-neck trailer. Paid $1500 for the truck about 10 years ago, it was red but now it has faded to a pink color. [:o]