WTH? Grow up people!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I never get my jabs or 2 cents in.

You're right... why don't we try it out once, right here?

COYTEE, you're such an IDIOT!

Wowza....You're in trouble NOW!!!

Trey, I think you should ban RockOn for false pretense

[A]

Same here, I miss it all the time. OK Trey, who'd ya ban? who who who Just kidding. But at least tell us the thread...[6]

LMAO

If I'm being a pest Trey, I'm sorry. Please don't ban me. Amy couldn't take hearing that I got banned. [:)]

You know, it is usually the people who join and have lots of posts in a short time and if anyone questions them, they are called a troll by the new guy.

This guy was calling people with thousands of posts, a troll, from day one. I've learned that new people who call people a Troll, are usally just that!

The guy with the "speaker name", that was spelled wrong, is gone. I, and I am sure many others knew it was coming.

Thanks Trey, sorry that you had to deal with this, but many of us are glad you did.

Now, I don't know who the other "person" was....

Dennie

Dennie,if I think I know who you're talking about im kinda bummed.....I like what had to say (about most things)

He seemed to like modifying speakers and had an appreciation for "Quartets" and thought stock Klipsch capacitors were junk, except for Palladium.

I guess they weren't his 4tay! [;)]

Dennie

Dennie,if I think I know who you're talking about im kinda bummed.....I like what had to say (about most things)

He seemed to like modifying speakers and had an appreciation for "Quartets" and thought stock Klipsch capacitors were junk, except for Palladium.

I guess they weren't his 4tay! Wink

Dennie

[Y]

I agree entirely.

He added worthwhile points of view to the column.

He didn't have thousands of posts so what? I appreciate folks who can stick to audio topics and get to the point, without cluttering up a forum with thousands of (mostly social) posts.

I agree entirely.
He added worthwhile points of view to the column.
He didn't have thousands of posts so what? I appreciate folks who can stick to audio topics and get to the point, without cluttering up a forum with thousands of (mostly social) posts.

I'll miss his Photoshop talents. I was a-fixin' to pick his brain a bit.

I was called a troll last week over at Steve Hoffmann's forum, for (attempting, I guess) humor. The topic was terrible lyrics, and I said something like, "Anything by Bob Dylan. Man, I wish that guy would stick to singing. Maybe he could sing covers of things like Bobby Goldsboro tunes." Hmm, maybe I was trolling. I dunno.

He didn't have thousands of posts so what

My sentiments exactly. I recall when I was new here some high poster from Texas cited my "tender" number of post to embellish his argument. He is still in my bottom 1% of forum members and I don't get annoyed easily[;)]

So who were they? I never abuse low number posters here or elsewhere. Been there done that TH. Chicken$h!t cowardly move IMHO. Post count gives no right to hand out abuse. I dont see much of that here. Class acts for the most part.

If it is who I think this move may have been heavy handed and premature IMHO