An open apology for "funny" comments....

Groomlakearea51

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said, I'm just waiting for the rest of the "habitual offenders" in this arena (yah!! the "let's make it crazy gang") to chime in and tell me that I'm just too soft hearted and getting wimpy.... Devil

What in the world you drinking or smoking man? Maybe you should get back on the coffee [;)]

• Moderators

We have 51 pages of deleted threads (or individual posts, in some cases) with 30 per page for a grand total of 1530 deleted threads and/or individual posts dating back to August 7, 2001. Some spam, some political arguing, by mostly just plain nasty.

Needless to say, they can be quite entertaining. But I'm afraid you'll have to get a job here to have access.

[6]

I'll take it as long as I can work from home...Idea

I took it as long as I could, so I went home...... I always get it at home.... Devil

Frankly, I'm not sure who started this thread, [6], but I think Marshall owes us all an open apology for "funny" comments...

Dave

Alright!!! Here Yah Go!!!

I'm soooooo sorry for starting this mess and dragging innocent Forum member bystanders into what would otherwise be a cesspool of self righteous damnation, a coercion into a never ending cycle of relentless sarcasm, facetiousness, (and less we forget - some irony and well deserved pathos...) by laying out an otherwise cleverly disguised "mea culpa" baitline that no one (even those with free will as defined by the prevalent philosophical theories) could resist... yessireee I am just on the way into the man cave with Inquisition quality flagellate tools of implementation of submission, and getting prepared and cleansed for a true hellfire and damnation prayer and choral society meeting in the "comfy chair of requirement" (as in I can reach the remote...) with the chilled Sam's in the bucket....

"Wish You Were Here!!!

[Y] Done!!!

[H]

• Moderators

yessireee I am just on the way into the man cave with Inquisition quality flagellate tools of implementation of submission,

I think Craftsman had those on sale last weekend.

[:D] Inquisition quality, the good stuff. [:|]

I'm soooooo sorry for starting this mess and dragging innocent Forum member bystanders into what would otherwise be a cesspool of self righteous damnation, a coercion into a never ending cycle of relentless sarcasm, facetiousness, (and less we forget - some irony and well deserved pathos...) by laying out an otherwise cleverly disguised "mea culpa" baitline that no one (even those with free will as defined by the prevalent philosophical theories) could resist... yessireee I am just on the way into the man cave with Inquisition quality flagellate tools of implementation of submission, and getting prepared and cleansed for a true hellfire and damnation prayer and choral society meeting in the "comfy chair of requirement" (as in I can reach the remote...) with the chilled Sam's in the bucket....

"Wish You Were Here!!!

Yes Done!!!

Cool

One more time without the sarcasm please. I lack the emoticon for how I am feeling.

"Wish You Were Here!!!

Yes Done!!!

THAT's what I'm talkin' about...

Dave

Nah.... cuttin back on the Jewels.... Getting way too expensive also.... The days of a cheap good cigar are long gone.... At the rate prices are going for beer, I have limited myself to 2 beers a day, as in one bottle of Sam in a six ounce glass, twice. I've been seriously considering just going with jugs of Gallo Paisano which I can use for cooking when I get ambitious.... [Y]

[H]

• Moderators

Nah.... cuttin back on the Jewels....

If I didn't know you were talking about little cigars. [:o]

I looked for a half hour and couldn't find the post with a forum members setup to get pic.

With retirement soon I think you need a new hobby, brew your own beer, it's cheaper than Sam Adams. The only downside is with unlimited amounts you might be a very dangerous guy.