Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Coytee

Jubilee locations for possible auditions

Recommended Posts

you can add me for Jubelle clone, with k402 and b&c de750 active.  though it is currently down as the room is being finished.  i will update once its back up and running. 

 

Omaha, NE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d be happy to have people over this fall when my house isn’t under construction. Western Slope Colorado

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 6:23 AM, AHall said:

I’d be happy to have people over this fall when my house isn’t under construction. Western Slope Colorado

We demo the Jubilees in Silverton Colorado at Natalia’s Restaurant on the outdoor patio. Used for live performances and recorded music May through October. Really an outstanding speaker system for outdoor applications and incredible dynamics for live performances.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this list current?

It seems it needs to be updated with all the new speakers in the field

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An updated list of Jubilee owners can be found in post #3 of this thread...here.

 

Be advised that many on the updated list have been inactive on the forum, so I strongly recommend talking to either myself or Coytee for the likelihood of auditioning a particular set of Jubs or related loudspeakers as listed.

 

Chris

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Chris A said:

An updated list of Jubilee owners can be found in post #3 of this thread...here.

 

Be advised that many on the updated list have been inactive on the forum, so I strongly recommend talking to either myself or Coytee for the likelihood of auditioning a particular set of Jubs or related loudspeakers as listed.

 

Chris

 

Chris, I see you added me ... #44 Cypress , TX location, to the list . 

 

You may want to mention me as in a N.W. Houston location (Cypress is such a small town), since I am sitting smack dab on the Houston city borderline.

 

ALSO, put mine down as a Jubilee TRIO setup (L/C/R),

     ...all outfitted with the Faital Pro HF20AT's, using your Bessel X-Over settings !

 

(My 3rd Jubilee will be here in a few days).

 

~Rock on , brotha Chris !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how you get in touch with someone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Schu said:

Does anyone know how you get in touch with someone?

 

First....you click your heels together....

 

:mellow2:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Schu said:

Does anyone know how you get in touch with someone?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calling out who ever it is that lives in Temecula .ca with the raw birch Jubilees. I will be in so cal in mid October and would love an opportunity to hear them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Schu said:

Calling out who ever it is that lives in Temecula .ca with the raw birch Jubilees. I will be in so cal in mid October and would love an opportunity to hear them..

PM coming. I think that b me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TY good sir... I look forward to see you next month.

 

👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Chris A said:

An updated list of Jubilee owners can be found in post #3 of this thread...here.

 

Be advised that many on the updated list have been inactive on the forum, so I strongly recommend talking to either myself or Coytee for the likelihood of auditioning a particular set of Jubs or related loudspeakers as listed.

 

Chris

 

Would it be possible to contact # 17. Oak Forest IL 2-way/K69 Passive?

I am in Chicago and would be interested in hearing anyone's Jubilee by the way. 

Herman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 12:40 PM, Schu said:

TY good sir... I look forward to see you next month.

 

👏

Schu, how did that work out ? What was your listening experience/impressions ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 9:52 PM, noviygera said:

Would it be possible to contact # 17. Oak Forest IL 2-way/K69 Passive ?

I think that you'll have to find another location since there is no reply from this gentleman. 

 

BTW: this isn't a terribly rare occurrence: after acquiring them, many Jubilee owners simply go off into audio nirvana...seldom to be heard from again...

CRW_2205.gif

 

 

Chris

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder who #50 owner will be...  (at least, per the list since there very well could be some owners who've kept quiet)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chris A said:

 

BTW: this isn't a terribly rare occurrence: after acquiring them, many Jubilee owners simply go off into audio nirvana...seldom to be heard from again...

Chris

I am still ALIVE and around, Chris ; 

     ...AND,  in Audio Nirvana ! ...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...