Ten Years ago I joined the Forum...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yes, glad you stuck around Roger but I have to tell you, you made it much harder for me to try to put together some kind of HT I could like after hearing all your LaScalas in your Ht.

This forum and the people here have helped me more than I could repay, and the ideas, employees, and products of Klipsch are a big reason most people are here. You could just imagine how much trouble and money has been saved by good advice.

So thanks Klipsch for the forum and thanks to the people who precipitate and go out of there way to help others.

" What a long strange trip it's been...."

I am still here, still learning, and enjoying this hobby!

To my many friendships I have have been blesssed to meet on here, I thank you!

IndyKlipschFan

avatar.aspx?userid=5910&lastmodified=633
Last visited: Fri, Mar 18 2011

It's been an amaing journey!
You are are one of the reasons that so many good forum members stick around. This site is a "diamond in the rough." It's hard to find this type setting, on the internet, without having to deal with all of the profanity and ugliness seen elsewhere. My hat is off to a great group of guy's and an administration that has character.

You are are one of the reasons that so many good forum members stick around. This site is a "diamond in the rough." It's hard to find this type setting, on the internet, without having to deal with all of the profanity and ugliness seen elsewhere. My hat is off to a great group of guy's and an administration that has character.

Boxx,

You summed it all up. Isolated conflicts/arguments and very little profanity and attacks are just a few reasons to stick around. Cherished friendships and a boat load of knowledge are the best reasons to be a member of this forum.

Roger,

I have a long way before my 10th anniversary but I feel in my shortish time that I have gained a lifetime of info/knowledge and some great friends along the way. Your imput has been golden.

Bill

From one tenth year forum member to another, congratulations[8-|] Rome wasn't built in a day, but ten years makes for a lot of progress when spent here. I think I am much like you when considering the impact this forum has had on our systems and the people we have met. I know we agree when I say that we could not have done it without this place.

• Moderators

What I did not realize at the time, and it does amaze me, was the great friendships I would develop over time too!

Your right, I started here looking for answers, and ended up with much more.

I have to say I have been lucky enough to meet some some exceptional people through this forum .

I would have never thought I would have people come stay here and we go stay at other members homes, all with people I met on the internet ! [:o] Sounds really CRAZY, I would have thought that could never happen but it has quite a few times now.