Bashing choices when members are asking for opinions.

Pete H

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... inevitably someone asked “which is best”. The immediate answer was “there simply is no BEST in this business. What’s best for customer A can be and will be VERY different than what’s best for customer B”.

There was a store in Berkeley in which a sales person said, "I think the JBL S8R system in most of the available configurations is the BEST, BUT my colleague here [indicating another sales person] can't stand to listen to that system for more than a few minutes." I found that illuminating, but disturbing. We each have to go on our own quest.

• Moderators

not all members are from this country or a country which speaks English.

also... there are forum members who are from this country who don't plainly speak English. Please disregard the fact that I am talking to you. Wink

BeerBeer

Depends on..... the quantity of Beer involved..... Devil

Dat's tru

Coytee, yall don't need to tell me, I already new dat, but it's really a choice, I wouldn't want to sound like I'm from the north, I hear they even have white stuff fall from the sky up there. [:o]

You guys all seem to miss out on what fun it is to tell someone that the thing they just dropped all that money on is "TOTAL CRAP". It is my position that anyone with 3 post or less is fair game for such things.

The true tragedy is that 90% of the folks who want to know opinions failed the first test.... The bought whatever, before researching and getting opinions, etc., and then now either want some sympathy, or more likely some favorable "reinforcement" for their decision. But that's human nature.....

• Moderators

The true tragedy is that 90% of the folks who want to know opinions failed the first test.... The bought whatever, before researching and getting opinions, etc., and then now either want some sympathy, or more likely some favorable "reinforcement" for their decision. But that's human nature.....

Very true, it happens alot.

that's why i like to tell them that THEY suck. There aren't any stupid decisions, just stupid people that make decisions. Maybe that's why the only friends I have are from this forum?Confused

All your Buds have been having a secret meeting behind your back about your continued membership.... verdict due shortly. [:o]

that's why i like to tell them that THEY suck. There aren't any stupid decisions, just stupid people that make decisions. Maybe that's why the only friends I have are from this forum?Confused

All your Buds have been having a secret meeting behind your back about your continued membership.... verdict due shortly. Surprise

I like secret meetings...can i come to the next one?

• Moderators

All your Buds have been having a secret meeting behind your back about your continued membership.... verdict due shortly. Surprise

I like secret meetings...can i come to the next one?

Thats what there voting on [8-)]

I did vote [Y], because I like you and you are the only person I know who only has ONE spoon or is it fork ? Your also the only person I know who was run over by a truck and tough enough to live through it.

But my vote probably don't count considering there probably voting on if should I stay also, oh well, but Coytee is still here ?

Let me just add a couple quick comments here. I prefer Brand XXX but only would recommend their model 38DDD. The web sites I've seen them on are very detailed. Great umm rear and front panel shots. The knobs are clearly visible and also have a center tweeking adjustments on them. Inputs and output are easily distinguishable that even the most novice user could get excited about it. I've seen them laid in such a manner that multiple units can be chained together with relative ease.