LSD as a treatment

dtel

They didn't list all the dangers of LSD. It can make you wait in long lines at the airport for a ticket from los angeles to detroit, only to get to the ticket counter and find out it is an air china ticket counter (or make you think that spending five hours in an airplane while you're tripping is even a good idea). Oh yeah, I was also at Grant's Park in Chicago the night Lake Michigan dried up. Or the time, my friends thought i got sucked into the chimeny; and then there was the time...oh well, you get the point.

That is really, really funny! Just the other night, when my GF said that I drank too much in Mexico I told her with a straight face that I was going to do something drastic to curb my appetite for alcohol and I pulled that article up and you should have seen the look on her face. ROTFLMAO

DISCLAIMER!!! Never been there and done that (LSD) I have been a cloud during a storm laying in the grass getting soaked by the rain but I blame that on the bad mushrooms that were on the Pizza. But in the name of science, shouldn't we at least give it a try!

Richard, I don't think this would violate your diet at all as I'm pretty sure that LSD doesn't have any carbs.[:P]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once it is lab grade, the unpredictability diminishes some. How much? Confused They put too many strange things in the street acid... like strychnine.

You seem to know a lot about this. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! (Pinky in the corner of my mouth, shaved head wanting to install explosives on sea bass) ; )

Once it is lab grade, the unpredictability diminishes some. How much? Confused They put too many strange things in the street acid... like strychnine.

True, and this would be under supervision, so hopefully no one could walk into an oncoming train thinking the headlight was the rising sun. LSD was used a fair amount to help in psychotherapy before they made it illegal. Many books and articles were written about this, including the ill-titled pop book Myself and I, about a woman's psychoanalysis using LSD as an adjunct. It was widely used by celebs (Cary Grant?), Rumor had it that it was tried by some Disney artists (no, not at the time of Fantasia -- at the time of Alice in Wonderland).

As to the strychnine, yes, there are many cases of attempted murder involving adulterating street drugs.

So do you have this in micro dot or blotter? Blotter is easier to mail. Best regards Moray James.

Or window pane... you would just never know how accurate the doses are without a good lab making it.

Seti, I will admit to having done some, fairly regularly, but it was in the past in another time and place. Like 40 yrs ago. I wouldn't recommend it, but I will say I never had a bad time, nor any lasting issues. I was fortunate, I suppose.

So do you have this in micro dot or blotter? Blotter is easier to mail. Best regards Moray James.

Or window pane... you would just never know how accurate the doses are without a good lab making it.

Seti, I will admit to having done some, fairly regularly, but it was in the past in another time and place. Like 40 yrs ago. I wouldn't recommend it, but I will say I never had a bad time, nor any lasting issues. I was fortunate, I suppose.

hugz not drugz

A Fat Freddy reference. I love it.

There are things that we learned when we were young that we never thought would be of any use, and then as we get older we find out that we can adapt things.

For example, I like regular bran flakes, but for some reason Raisin Bran is much cheaper. So every morining before breakfast I pour a pile of Raisin Bran on an album cover, spread it out on one side of the cover, and then take a business card and use it to move all of the raisins to the other side of the cover. When I am done, I have a pile of raisins and a pile of clean sorted bran flakes.

I eat the bran flakes and I save the raisins in a big jar, don't know why, but for some reason I cannot throw them away because I think that I will need them some day.

• Moderators

A Fat Freddy reference. I love it.

There are things that we learned when we were young that we never thought would be of any use, and then as we get older we find out that we can adapt things.

For example, I like regular bran flakes, but for some reason Raisin Bran is much cheaper. So every morining before breakfast I pour a pile of Raisin Bran on an album cover, spread it out on one side of the cover, and then take a business card and use it to move all of the raisins to the other side of the cover. When I am done, I have a pile of raisins and a pile of clean sorted bran flakes.

I eat the bran flakes and I save the raisins in a big jar, don't know why, but for some reason I cannot throw them away because I think that I will need them some day.

You never know when you might want to grow your own Raisin Bran ?

The real problem with the stuff on the street is it was made on somebody's stove top and you're pretty much guaranteed the person making it wasn't at least graduate chemist.

As long as your not one of them dumb "rural" chemist, who tend to blow up the house, apperantly it's a popular thing to do, i guess it weeds out the really dumb ones ?

i would never take anything that i made, and besides my days of indulging in that stuff are 30 years behind me.

The real problem with the stuff on the street is it was made on somebody's stove top and you're pretty much guaranteed the person making it wasn't at least graduate chemist.

The difference between making meth and making lsd is lots different. There is a good article on LSD here:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/lsd.htm (opens in a new window)

If gives an overview of the history, how it's made (in a general way).

I'll repeat, though: I am not advocating its use.

Bruce