What I Got Today!

Brac

Hey there everyone..........some know about this, but..............Here is what was commissioned (first use!)  last night over in RTM....  Hot of the press photos...(you all know me and my photos..........here goes)

The brand new Oppo UDP-203  Fantastic sound, and ease of use!   ....the shipping box....IMG_2419.jpgIMG_2421_1.jpgThe first 'layer'....IMG_2423.jpgThe second 'layer'....The third layer...IMG_2429_1.jpgAccessory box = nice !IMG_2432_1.jpgIMG_2430_1.jpgIMG_2434.jpgInside the box......IMG_2437_1.jpgCertified HDMI for 4K HDIMG_2439_1.jpgFoam around the fabric covering...IMG_2440_1.jpgIMG_2441_1.jpgHEY LOOK, its a TOTE BAG!!IMG_2443.jpgAaah, there she is.....IMG_2446_1.jpgRear side....IMG_2447_1.jpgDate it was made....IMG_2449_1.jpgThe 'kit'IMG_2454.jpgNow installed !IMG_2461.jpg...Pulling off the protective lens covering....IMG_2457.jpgYUP, they call it a shopping bag ((O:IMG_2442_1.jpg

....there you have it........hope it wasn't too boring for you.....thanks for viewing..

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing. Curious how do like your new OPPO Player? Is this your first or our you replacing an older model? I love my BDP-103, wonder what I would gain by updating to newer model.

Klipsch Forte II (Crities Updates)
Klipsch Heresy III
Klipsch KLF-C7 Center Speaker
SWS ULTRA SB-13 Subwoofer
Emotiva XMC-1-AV-PROCESSOR
Emotiva XPA-5 - 5 Channel Amp
OPPO BDP-103 Blu-ray player

27 minutes ago, A1UC said:

Getting built 3 weeks , 3.5 twin turbo platinum. The one in picture has a 5.0 but it will be same truck

Nice!

What makes it platinum? And may I ask why the twin turbo's?    I presume you want more HP than stock, but do you need it for pulling a big trailer, etc?

And what sound system?

Nice!

What makes it platinum? And may I ask why the twin turbo's?    I presume you want more HP than stock, but do you need it for pulling a big trailer, etc?

And what sound system?

Platinum is just a upgraded model with lots of bells and whistles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The twin turbo EcoBoost IS stock.  They'll pull, but they'll suck down the gas like crazy.  

Yeah the twin turbo is nice and the 2017 has the gen 2 3.5 .

Bad part is the sales man called and the leather is the wrong color he made a mistake . I told him I thought by looking at the sheet he was wrong but he knew better .
Now I need them to locate one.

11 hours ago, A1UC said:

Now I need them to locate one.

Agree with you, if you're spending the money, get everything you bargained for. 

Be careful they don't add to the price for "finding" one.  My local Honda dealer once "found" a car for me they didn't have in stock so they had to send a couple of guys to pick it up.  They hid what they did in paper work and double talk and it cost me an extra $500.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, A1UC said:

4b9e3fc0f6c341f22102d244598916b2.jpg

Getting built 3 weeks , 3.5 twin turbo platinum. The one in picture has a 5.0 but it will be same truck

So how much do you want for that snowblower with the track on it? It has been used at least once? Help a guy in Illinois out, I drove up to pick up a sub, I'll make the trip to pick up the blower

Mark

So how much do you want for that snowblower with the track on it? It has been used at least once? Help a guy in Illinois out, I drove up to pick up a sub, I'll make the trip to pick up the blower

Mark

Might be moving 6 hrs up north and I'll really need it then

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!