The lounge.

CECAA850

Morning, got my first of coffee. I'm already behind today but at least I don't have have to shovel snow this morning. Gonna be nice here for the next few days.

Does anyone know about Johnlw7?

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/145359-a-fond-farewell/

I had mixed feelings about bumping the thread if there was sad news.

Gentlemen....I asked in the 3 Minute thread and will mention it here. Should 3 Minutes and The Lounge threads be merged as they have similar content? With JB's consent and supervision of course.

Both groups tend to be "feel good" friendly places where I feel completely at home. But are they redundant?

Gentlemen....I asked in the 3 Minute thread and will mention it here. Should 3 Minutes and The Lounge threads be merged as they have similar content? With JB's consent and supervision of course.

Both groups tend to be "feel good" friendly places where I feel completely at home. But are they redundant?

I'm in if it makes room for a powered subwoofer area.

I don't get it. 3 Minutes is a thread, and a subset of the Lounge sub forum. Seems right to me.

I can see the argument for PSub sub forum as I don't visit HT very often, but use a sub for music.

But, in general, I think Chad has it way more right than wrong at the moment. He's not only an ace programmer, but catches on to complex social situations pretty quick as well. As a person who manages programmers, I can tell you that is pretty rare.

Dave

Dave.....I was looking at the thread started by CECAA850 titled " The Lounge" and the 3 minute to Miller Time thread and noticed they were similar in purpose and content. Not suggesting merging sub forums at all. Note* there is a sub forum titled "Lounge" and a thread titled "The Lounge". Hope that is more clear.

It looked like CECAA850's thread was getting legs as a gathering place as has JB's for some time now. No biggie...just a thought

I don't get it. 3 Minutes is a thread, and a subset of the Lounge sub forum. Seems right to me.

I can see the argument for PSub sub forum as I don't visit HT very often, but use a sub for music.

But, in general, I think Chad has it way more right than wrong at the moment. He's not only an ace programmer, but catches on to complex social situations pretty quick as well. As a person who manages programmers, I can tell you that is pretty rare.

Dave

I will say on this note, that tonight I have visited more sub forums on this forum then I ever did kind of like bar hopping, without the cost of taxies and pricey beers.