Something in the water?

Thaddeus Smith

I blame it on time spent with relatives over the holiday season, plus crappy weather ='s grumpy people. More noticeable over on AK of late than here. I would recommend to increase the use of emoticons when joking or using sarcasm, as it is hard to hear the tenor of one's voice on the internet.

• Like 3

I sometimes think of smart@$$ comments but stop my self as I know there is no tone to offset the contents of a post. This happened a couple of weeks ago, something I posted was taken the wrong way(I think). I guess that's what is good about the wink icon.

Thaddeus my good man, I'm ever so sorry to hear of concerns over the tenor this establishment's been proffering of late.

As you know, we your genial fellows here at the Klipsch Forums, strive for balance, gentle joshing, accurate technical details, and a thorough understanding of the need for fancy and expensive speaker wiring and interconnects.

Should you care to point out the miscreants by name, I should be more than willing to

SMITE THEM

Yes,

SMITE THEM WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

I wouldn't doubt such crass behavior by these individuals has probably been developed over time by their proximity and exposure to that dreadful Beatles music (sic).

Might I suggest that after I

SMITE THEM

we expose them to something of greater character and import, maybe a little James Brown, or perhaps that bumptious fellow, George Clinton.

• Moderators
I sometimes think of smart@$$ comments but stop my self as I know there is no tone to offset the contents of a post.

I do the same thing, but i don't stop myself, it's what I live for. :P

I am not interested in changing anything audio around here anymore so instead of not posting I'm just my normal smart %ss self but without trying to offend the "sensitive"......or get banned.

Edit;

Oh Oh we posted at the same time but he types faster... I have never been SMITE before, I might like it ?

SMITE THEM WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

Edited by dtel

• Moderators
Takes one to know one.

I'm not messing with that Duder guy , he's crazy and lives way out in bfOmaha.......guess I should say something to him ?

He Duder dude how you been, nice looking avatar.

Hey watch out for that twisted guy he's just not right, be careful what you say to him ! :blink2:

Edited by dtel