The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

lol

I think out of the box. In a right handed world, lefties have to.

Think out of the Box?

I say, WHAT BOX? ūüėČ

And I FINALLY GOT BOTH JBL Control Xs working, and...Thermal Cutoff! With a 16" Lasko FAN on low on my ADCOM Speaker Switch AND my McIntosh 2105 Power Amp!! WHEN it cools off...I'll put the Lasko Fan on HI and TRY IT AGAIN!!

John Kuthe...

• Like 2

random association

Have any of you driven a right hand drive car? 

I had the opportunity, last time I went to Australia. Turned it down. I couldn't cross a road [on foot] without getting run over. Don't know how my left hand would do with a shifter. ... and I suppose the pedals are reversed?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Lefties have rights too.

see the post above.

everything is backwards to you.  That is kind of what being a lefty is like.

... then, working in pinsetters for 25 years didn't help. All references to the machine was from the front/lane of the machine. We worked from behind.  So, the right side, from our perspective, is left.

"Your other left!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

go big or go home? A truck?  Good to hear you survived.

my boy is going to let his youthful exuberance get the better of him.  "Cow punchin" at the ranch. Said he took down a "big" calf during a branding the other day. Said he jumped on it... Implied there was a bit a "ride" before the take down.  

I didn't think I was mechanically inclined, either. Turned out to be a good job for me. Never any $$$ in it. It was fun. Challenging at times. Enough exercise.  Troubleshooting was my forte.

• Like 2

Hey! You gave it a bash. Not everyone can do it... or want. I had to deal with a blackout on my solo.  Took me 15 minutes to clear it. Was a simple one... I did everything wrong, twice.

• Like 2

we had a lot of fun. You should have seen the Friday night league on Kauai...NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED on the door...yeah right

it was a buffet of local goodness.

Some serious money to be won in  the league pots. $5/pot handicap, scratch. Everyone played. 24 X 5. On a good night a person could win $700... that just league pots. These folks love to gamble... many side bets.

• Like 2

those vacant teams take a lot of points. Really throw your timing off. You're always up.

never buy on beer frames, either

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

never buy on beer frames, either

That is my problem with bowling, beer,  my first couple of rounds are always my best, it does not help that I do it about once every 20 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, WillyBob said:

random association

Have any of you driven a right hand drive car? 

I had the opportunity, last time I went to Australia. Turned it down. I couldn't cross a road [on foot] without getting run over. Don't know how my left hand would do with a shifter. ... and I suppose the pedals are reversed?

We get mail Jeeps in the shop that are right hand drive.  I hate test driving them.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

walmart is a scary place. i went into one and saw this product ... who here uses this? 

IMG_4017.jpg

your first sign

..."at WalMart"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

We get mail Jeeps in the shop that are right hand drive.  I hate test driving them.

What about female Jeeps?

• Haha 2