Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
JL Sargent, on 18 Sept 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Go ahead, put some bacon on that puppy too!

If your making it yourself just chop up raw bacon and add it to the beef. (hot sausage works great also)   Just to be clear.......... (before cooking)..... :o If added after cooking it will fly out the other end faster than it goes in ! :blink:  

• Like 2

Anyone in Warren, OH want to go look at this sweetheart I have been talking with on Match.com?  And report back.  She has me interested enough to google the distance between us (679.8 miles).  

what about doing that video call...skype thing...not sure how it works; but, have heard of it. Or there is something called facetime, i saw people on a phone call but the speaker could see the listener and vice versa....cheaper than a trip.....then if you like...you make the trip. that way you don't have to be fooled by photoshopped pictures. video call should work for everyone except lip sync experts.

but dude, i'm getting worried...you wrote recently about a British lady, now you're looking in Ohio?  I'm a huge fan of the Brits. The British gal that i had the pleasure of meeting surely couldn't be beat.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

This is quickly turning into the cheeseburger thread, but I want to try a blue cheeseburger. Where you made the patty with blue cheese. Anybody here done that?

There's 2 places here in town that make absolutely killer bacon, blue cheese burgers.  The blue cheese is crumbled on top, not mixed into the hamburger though. 

• Like 1

Yes a far piece.  We would have to Skype first.  If she wants to come this way I'm good with that.

Got the grass cut.....think I deserve a large juicy cheeseburger :)

Very off topic Tarhell what with coffee & cables to discuss ad nauseum.

This is all about hamburger now of all things...

BTW, yummy bleu cheese:

post-26350-0-37560000-1411077791_thumb.j

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

This is quickly turning into the cheeseburger thread, but I want to try a blue cheeseburger. Where you made the patty with blue cheese. Anybody here done that?

I have been making my burgers this way the last 2 times, my kids eat it and enjoy it.  When ever I make hamburgers I throw all sorts of stuff in them.  Chopped up onion, Jalapenos, blue cheese, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, whoresire  sauce, I am sure you get the point.  Not all at once though.  I think it is fun to play around with the good ole cheeseburger. 

My mom has an onion burger she makes that got me started on this.  Pick up a package or 2 of Lipton's onion soup mix.  Add the dry mix to the meat, I think its a package per pound.  This is very good. 

lipton-onion-soup-mix--unilever.jpg

• Like 1