Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Ah Sunday morning.

Zip planned, still playin around with my big dish, after 20+ years of storage and getting kicked around in storage, many interesting problems arise.

Bad receiver, bent brackets, even found the RG6 Coax was crap after all this time.

Looks like Tarheel is doing well, excellant.

• Like 5

Got new rg-6 here too a spool...let me know. That & rec. yours for the asking.

*Tarheel did good...very :emotion-44:

:emotion-21: Thanx BB, i have a pretty good stash of "Cables" myself, over the years i collected spools of everything.

When moving into this current house 5 years ago, came home with a pick up truck full of spool wire from my storage unit.

And in fact i remember worrying about the attic rafters wile stashing the wire up there.

• Like 4

Good afternoon folks!! I finally got tired of seeing the ghoulish outline of a guy whenever I posted something, so I found a picture of my favorite musical instrument (the one I own and play most every day) and put it up. Of course, it's a Hammond B3. Hope you all are enjoying a great Sunday. We have resort weather here in the Denver area and will take it as long as we can get it. Cheers. Chuck.

• Like 5

Morinin' all. This semi-retired old f*** has to get some work done today after the coffee pot is drained. Would rather be outdoors since the great weather continues. Cheers.

Wile drinking my morning cup-o-joe, i have a post it, one for chores, one for the store(s), found this very handy for NOT trying to remember just exactly what it was the wife ask me to do.

Gets real easy to sit here lookin at the list, and sayin to yourself, nope, nada, dont feel like doin that, nope, maybe.

Newly retired as of this year and still learnin the ropes. beer is handy.

• Like 5

Lady friend bought a French press and some Tanzinia Peaberry coffee.  Not bad.  A little cumbersome but tasty!  The trip to the mountains was fun and the weather just right. 

Critter did okay with the sitter....chewed up my feather duster that I use on my gear. 

Heading to the beach for a couple of hours....late October and still beach weather! 

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents :emotion-44:

• Like 4

55 wake up temp.

Cool temps and Major Dickinsons Blend w/Duggans =  :) 

New Belgian Waffle maker came in yesterday, been wanting one of these for 30+years. :emotion-21:

Woke up in time to get the trash to the curb. :emotion-21:

Satellite R&D in progress :ph34r:  fabricating missing parts as needed.

Tarheel, "French press and some Tanzinia Peaberry coffee" Appears your Gal is getting your taste dialed in. :emotion-21: 

• Like 5

55 wake up temp.

Cool temps and Major Dickinsons Blend w/Duggans =  :)

New Belgian Waffle maker came in yesterday, been wanting one of these for 30+years. :emotion-21:

Woke up in time to get the trash to the curb. :emotion-21:

Satellite R&D in progress :ph34r:  fabricating missing parts as needed.

Tarheel, "French press and some Tanzinia Peaberry coffee" Appears your Gal is getting your taste dialed in. :emotion-21:

Of all the good things Mark lists here, the one which naturally grabbed my attention was the Belgian waffle maker. Why? 'Cause I'm still on a weight loss deal and can't have Belgian Waffles!! Damn. Oh well, mornin' from sunny Colorado.

• Like 3

Heading to the beach for a couple of hours....late October and still beach weather! 

Same here in SoCal -- no trip to the beach today…took the day off … developed a case of Vertigo this past Saturday and still trying to ride it out.  Such violent spinning can be a bit freaky. 

• Like 2

Back from the leaf looking in the NC mountains.....nice weather and good company.

Stock in those little blue pills on the rise!

And later something else was on the rise :D

Take one before you go to bed.  You won't roll out.

But you'll have some wild and crazy dreams I'm guessing!

• Like 2