Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Cool here.  Met two old geezer's for breakfast.  Lady friend is playing tennis and Critter is outside sleeping.  He likes this cooler weather.  Looking out through dirty windows reminds me of another chore.  Anyone have tips for cleaning windows?  Never been able to get them really clean.  Have tried squeegee and newspaper for drying. 

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

Cool here.  Met two old geezer's for breakfast.  Lady friend is playing tennis and Critter is outside sleeping.  He likes this cooler weather.  Looking out through dirty windows reminds me of another chore.  Anyone have tips for cleaning windows?  Never been able to get them really clean.  Have tried squeegee and newspaper for drying. 

That's why God invented window cleaning services!! Mornin' to all. Have a great day. Chuck

• Like 3

Had the well pump guy with his helper/girlfriend. You would think that after 40 years the well tank would not be leaking. All done after calling him this morning. Going to have them over for dinner next month.  :)

Edited by billybob
  • Like 3

We are doing okay Chuck....thanks!

Hey Steve....I guess I do look laid back....apparently the lady, Critter, and retirement agrees with me.

Cleaned half the windows yesterday.  Used ammonia, dish soap, and Jet Dry.  Applied with a green scouring pad and took the water off with a squeegee. Still a film on the glass.  May go back over with alcohol and vinegar. Chuck....wish I could afford a service to do that but little cash flow till March!

Well it's time to walk the critter.  Lady friend is meeting me for lunch a little later.

• Like 2

Happy Thursday, guys. Just finished my second cup. Another sunny day in Denver metro and fairly warm. They keep threatening rain, and actually we could use it. Have a little client work to do today, but nothing overwhelming. Will try to get outside and enjoy while I can. In this area at this time of year we can get the sunny 70's one day and snow the next.

• Like 2

Coffe is extra wonderful when the thermometer reads 16 degrees like it does this morning! ❄️☕️ Have a brilliant Thursday all!

Brings a new meaning to HOT coffee. Would say stay warm but, for someone in Alaska, that must sound a bit trite by now.

Anyway, thanks!

• Like 3