Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

dam if I had posted at 5am when I thought to I would have been first  :( ,  That was just too early I woke at 3 am and had to go to the head at 5 oh well

Joey turns 8 today, gave him 1 of his gifts b-4 school, a pair of fostex tx-1 headphones he loved that.

post-14548-0-25080000-1423233405_thumb.j

1st cup and breakfast down the hatch, what to do now ??????  2nd cup sounds about right  :D

• Like 8

I've started a diet. This about sums it up right now.

10891872_923561461007910_789741856415206

Mornin' gang. Hey, I lost a bunch of weight over the past 8 or 9 months going low carb and gluten free, but I get to eat a lot of stuff that doesn't seem like diet food. If I was restricted to salads and/or tiny portions, or even calorie counting, I would have blown it.

Busy weekend coming up with friends, dog training and, if the weather holds, BBQ.

Check back later and cheers to all.

• Like 5

We do enjoy and will continue, for me the boys are reasons to exist   :)

yea....that is a fun age.....enjoy it joe.....

I remember when my youngest daughter was about that age........when I got home from work she would ask me to play Polly Pocket with her.......almost every day it was our thing........now she's 20+.......and I think of those days........it's bitter sweet......i'm getting all mushy now.....love those kids

MKP :-)

• Like 6

• Moderators
I've started a diet. This about sums it up right now.

I need to do something also, watch what I eat and start back exercising I guess, my scale has been lying to me, well I wish it was lying. :(   

• Like 5

• Moderators

Just noticed I broke 4000 posts AGAIN, time for someone to recalculate our post counts again and knock me back another 700 or so :angry:

Have no idea but I can ask Dave, Carl and Youthman and they can get Chad to fix that for you. :emotion-21:  :o

• Like 3

Welp, have not got much done this week but, I can live withat,I can live withat...got our new dell desktop hooked and up.

Like coming out of the dark ages, from XP to 8.1...got some catching up to do. Hey, maybe it has a camera... :emotion-44:

See you all have done some fun stuff.

However Carl did not get much out of Ma Bell. :( Hope it did not hurt your pocketbook

Sitting here at the end of a workweek drinking coffee - stalling before heading out to the truck.  It's 15 degrees and winds are 35-50mph gusting to 80mph.  Not so fun, but reading posts and sipping coffee is a nice stall tactic.  Ok coat on, deep breath, 3... 2... 1... RUN!  Thank you Lord for autostaaaaaaaaaaaaart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

• Like 7

Good evening gents................ :emotion-46:

No coffee at this hour, but settled down in the studio to watch the two latest 'Black List' shows online...

I enjoyed reading through the days banter, and will add mine in the morning with a coffee photo per usual on the weekend breakfast schedule...  :wink:

See you all in the morning!

.........gw

• Like 5