Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

afternoon guys / gals,  Generous as usual Mark......................not much happening here

Carl get together's are fun times, I have done that a few times but something always seemed to stop the fun early 

Usually ended when Carl disappeared into the bedroom and came out in his wife's lingerie.

• Like 6

Afternoon guys...No coffee today or shop.....did not get to sleep till 2:00 and i woke up at 4:00. I am sick, started feeling a little chitty yesterday. wife went into the shop and moved all the work to next week. 

I don't think it's the flu but I am dragging a$$. 

Mark....You are "da man" cool stuff....

OK gotta lay down feeling light headed....this sucks.....I'm gonna drink some tea

MKP :-)

• Like 3

OMG this ain't a purty picture at all. One guy in lingerie shaking his martini, another one barfing and others thinking about the best "grind" they can do and how often. Oh the humanity indeed!!

MKP ....hope you feel better soon.

• Like 5

Afternoon gang

Just up from Nap, I can SEE iv missed very little.

After reading the last few comments, im omitting the Coffee and going straight for a Corona(s).

Will not re-read, iv a feeling that would require the Single Malt.

I see the wife is getting a little used to fresh retirement, Nothing is being done around here. and im cool with that.

• Like 6

• Moderators

After reading the last few comments, im omitting the Coffee and going straight for a Corona(s). Will not re-read, iv a feeling that would require the Single Malt.

That's funny, I need this shirt, have to get the wife to make me one.

post-9700-0-42700000-1431041558.jpg

• Like 8