Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' guys. Been MIA a couple of days.

Chuck ...hope the gathering went well. Jake looks very content even under watchful eyes. Baxter sends a 'woof.' Gary ... your projects may inspire us. Good luck on the show. MKP ... we seem to have much in common on our 'partying' pasts and subsequent changes. Keep on.

Fairly quiet weekend. We did go to see the latest Jurassic movie in 3D. Great special effects but pretty predictable otherwise.

Later folks.

• Like 5

Good Monday Morning 

Looks to be a relaxing day w/nap included.

Mr Crow paint job almost complete, today should be the last coats, dam, we talkin 10 here.

In my Bot forum we have sooo many totaly anal builders, "Must be Testors paint" no less than 10 coats.

I gave up trying to converse with the community, they seem to hate the fact im NOT building a "Puppet" :o

Pizzed Email is now arriving everyday from Nav forum members because i sold the 185 and did NOT post it :o

We are up to 21 Fires as of late, no smoke here and a perfect 72 heading to 89.

Now that iv pizzed dam near everyone off, im going for some more Coffee/Duggans, w/paint fumes :emotion-44::emotion-21:

• Like 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3NCCI5WvY0

This is why I was thinking trumpet instead of sax.

Guess i should point out the "Limited off axis center of gravity"

Mr Crow sit's on a 15" Base, Trumpet altough "fitting for the show", extends his arms too far forward, being he is an interactive art form with movment, i dont want him to "Wiggle".

Small sax can be tucked in toward the chest cavity keeping weight centered, and only need to move the motion sensor(s) slightly left or right.

That's it, it's Monday im running on two cups of Coffee and i dont want to think anymore for the day. 

• Like 7

Good late morning

Checking my other Forums, i was informed the USGovt gave my last boat to the Aussies for target practice, USS Kilauea AE26 :o 

Bad enough my first boat became a Museum the USS Midway CV41 :wacko: 

Switching from Coffee to something far stronger. FK this Monday :emotion-46:

• Like 8

Hey gang, I've been MIA as well.  The bathroom is taking up all my spare time.  Here's a couple pictures to get you up to speed. 

Starting off with some light framing.  Our old lighting was 8' and 6'foot fluorescent lights.  The lights were housed in a cavity and shone down.  I'm going to remove them and put in seven 4" can lights.  The new cabinets will have risers that go to the ceiling so I need to build the enclosures larger so that the cabinets will eventually have something to but up against.  This is the start of the first box.

post-13087-0-99340000-1438635588_thumb.j

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 5