Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Yep plumbing is on the top of my list also, drywall is second for sure.

I know it's a pain and takes a while to get it done, BUT it is shocking to see the price if you were to hire someone to remodel that same bathroom just like you are doing. The cost would be similar to buying a new car ! :o

Really? You guys like plumbing? I hate it. But maybe some of it is because out here the water is so hard everything you touch breaks. It's like the calcium deposits are holding it together. :angry:

• Like 4

And from seeing your sub builds you COULD do the cabinets if you wanted to/or had the time.

I could probably do standard cabinets if I put my mind to it and they would most likely be presentable.  These cabinets will be a little different than your garden variety.  They're hard to describe other than full face doors with no handles.  My wife may regret letting me have all the styling cues and color choices in this bathroom.  I let her and my youngest daughter pick out everything in the guest/daughters bathroom.

• Like 3

And from seeing your sub builds you COULD do the cabinets if you wanted to/or had the time.

I could probably do standard cabinets if I put my mind to it and they would most likely be presentable. These cabinets will be a little different than your garden variety. They're hard to describe other than full face doors with no handles. My wife may regret letting me have all the styling cues and color choices in this bathroom. I let her and my youngest daughter pick out everything in the guest/daughters bathroom.

Would it be a European design. Those are becoming more popular.
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Evening Gang

Drinking Beer all day and waiting on Pizza.

No coffee planned.

Two of my buds are in the cave listening to their Fav cuts.

And someone here is leaving with my some of my money :mellow:

You seem to have this retirement thing down to a science. B)  

• Like 5

Evening Gang

Drinking Beer all day and waiting on Pizza.

No coffee planned.

Two of my buds are in the cave listening to their Fav cuts.

And someone here is leaving with my some of my money :mellow:

You seem to have this retirement thing down to a science. B)  

I am guided by some other wonderfull forums, really this is my only forum where i seem to run into ailens.

All the forums i partake in are kind of like this thread, we all have an interest in what each other is up to and if we survived it.

None have BS, or the kind of people that like to talk it.

Life will continue to be what i make it :emotion-21:

• Like 7

Why am I still up -- i have to go to work tomorrow. I’m retirement eligible (again)--why don’t I quit and be a professional forum contributor?  Because i don’t want to lower my lifestyle just yet.  How shallow of me; but, i do live in the OC… for those of you that have never been here, the rumors of this place are mostly true. One day i’ll have to call Mark and have him fly me out of this place for good.

• Like 5

Why am I still up -- i have to go to work tomorrow. I’m retirement eligible (again)--why don’t I quit and be a professional forum contributor?  Because i don’t want to lower my lifestyle just yet.  How shallow of me; but, i do live in the OC… for those of you that have never been here, the rumors of this place are mostly true. One day i’ll have to call Mark and have him fly me out of this place for good.

24 + years and counting. life is good.

When things go to chit, you will just stay there and do it again, that is the OC way (We dont like to lose).

I picked a city w/cleaner air and no quakes, by the way, you are past do for one.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

Good morning all.  Nothing to contribute to the greater good at this moment, just wanted to say hi.

Hi  :)

Nothing happening here either, saw the doc yesterday went to fill the prescripts, wal mart says 1/2 to 3/4 hour so I wait, 1 hour later I stand in line for 15 more minutes finally get to the counter lady says ("not ready yet, they will be done in a few minutes") I said they may be but I wont be here for them, I will pick them up later  :angry:  what happened to the good ole days when the pharmacy would fill a prescript while you waited in under 10 minutes  :(  are there that many more people on drugs...................................

• Like 6

Good morning Gang

It's Wends, had to check.

Wife came home a little lighter in the wallet also.

66 in the cave heading for a very nice upper 80s.

Daily "Up in flames report" we are @19 currently burning.

Well the Sax came in and looks to be too heavy for Mr Crow, Clairinet?

We missed taco tuesday, but have no fear.

post-57941-0-18300000-1438785094_thumb.p

• Like 6

Morning Gang,

Well I'm off to Peru today. Heading down for my niece's wedding. My 93 year old MIL is convalescing after falling and breaking her leg, I will visit with her also of course. Say a prayer for her if you think of it. Her name is Maria Teresa. Well, I'll probably be incommunicado for the next week and half. Hold down the fort.

• Like 9

Morning Gang,

Well I'm off to Peru today. Heading down for my niece's wedding. My 93 year old MIL is convalescing after falling and breaking her leg, I will visit with her also of course. Say a prayer for her if you think of it. Her name is Maria Teresa. Well, I'll probably be incommunicado for the next week and half. Hold down the fort.

I will remember her in prayer and you too for a safe trip.  

• Like 9

Morning Gang,

Have a safe trip and we'll keep the light on for you.

• Like 6