Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Ran over an Armadillo with the truck this morning. It had already done a lot of damage to the yard. Unfortunately I rubbed against a tree with the truck doing the deed.  :wacko:

So let me get this straight, you drove through your yard to run over a armadillo and hit a tree ? :o  

• Like 3

Evening friends..................WOW JL, sorry to hear about that!   I guess that tree was in your way during an evasive manuver ?? :o

Nosh and dinner on the deck tonight, wine already flowing, Chris Botti radio on Pandora on the outdoor system...   ^_^

More later or in the morning at least...

............Gary

• Like 3

Hey there Mark.............caught your post over in RTM, thanks for visiting...........excellent music there with SRV and guest!!

We are still out on the deck under the stars, getting ready to head for the Music Hall, warm up the Dynaco MK III's and settle in with some good listening over in RTM...

Got a GREAT bottle of Spanish vino coming with me...........   :emotion-46:   :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:   :emotion-21:

• Like 3

I don't drink

:o  ever ?

Ran over an Armadillo with the truck this morning. It had already done a lot of damage to the yard. Unfortunately I rubbed against a tree with the truck doing the deed.  :wacko:

So let me get this straight, you drove through your yard to run over a armadillo and hit a tree ? :o  

Nope....don't drink at all.  I think I got drunk once in Junior high school....decided it was not for me (nor was smoking) so consequently, I've never had a hangover, never smoked, never done drugs.

Nor I might add, have I ever hit a tree in my yard chasing after an armadillo.

see my logic?

:unsure: 

• Like 4

• Moderators

Let me be clear. I ran over Armadillo, put truck in reverse and rubbed against a tree putting a small crease in my left quarter panel.

I've just now ordered one of those paintless repair kits from China.

Ok that sounds a lot better than my interpretation of it. :lol:   

• Like 3

Morning all!

Thanks for putting the coffee on Steve :)

Just finished mowing the grass.  LF is bringing her two 80 year olds over for a visit so I tidied up a bit.

Hot and humid continues as is the case for much of the country. 

Going to brunch at 11:00 with LF's family....will be 12 of us.  I hear the brunch at Boca Bay is "special" as Ned Beatty said about the corn in the movie Deliverance :mellow:

Have a great Sunday and as always....

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

Morning gang coffee is good this morning and I am loving life. Wife and kids are out for a golf cart ride while I enjoy my coffee. Ward hit it on the nose with some vinyl, I need to get a good system set up at the camper, so I can do that Sunday mornings as well.

Here's a shot of the camper site from the camper.

17722bc643799303d4e421ead54688c9.jpg

Unfortunately we had our first Klipsch glassware tragedy last night.

a6b156c909bcdd4dbf212fdcdb529906.jpg

Looks like I need to find a new method for drinking whiskey, maybe straight from the bottle[emoji12]

Well I am going to do some reading and finish my coffee, then I'm thinking it's time for a dip in the lake.

You all be good out there.

• Like 6

Morning all!

Thanks for putting the coffee on Steve :)

Just finished mowing the grass.  LF is bringing her two 80 year olds over for a visit so I tidied up a bit.

Hot and humid continues as is the case for much of the country. 

Going to brunch at 11:00 with LF's family....will be 12 of us.  I hear the brunch at Boca Bay is "special" as Ned Beatty said about the corn in the movie Deliverance :mellow:

Have a great Sunday and as always....

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

Funny this should surface, just tripped across this video the other day and cranked it in the cave.

• Like 6

Good Sunday Morning Gang

Swapmeet/Corndog in a few Min.

Mr Crow was coming along nicely till i installed his Control Board (Brain) last night and it was DOA, what a pisser.

Should have gone with Adrino based chipware, as my Bud Jerry told me to.

Everyone have a good Sunday, hell take Monday off too, just like i do EVERY week.

Coffee second time :emotion-21:  :emotion-44:  

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Morning/afternoon all....and a happy Sunday to ya..

Worked on daughters van all day yesterday... might go in today and see if I can get it running and drive it out of the shop. It's a pain pushing cars in the shop that don't run. The front of the shop is on a slight incline, So me and the wife will push the cars with another car. She gets in the pusher car and I get in the dead car. She has gotten really good at it over the years. 

Nick.....my man....sorry to here about the glass....that sucks for sure..

and Chuck watch out for them older folk they get out of hand at times.....play some good tunes for em..

Mark ...thanks for that video... been a long time since I have seen that movie... have fun at the swapmeet, enjoy that corndog..

Gary.. hook us up with those pics of those birds....would really like to see that...

And Richard you haven't missed anything with "not" drinking... I stopped drinking & drugging when I was 27....lets just say I'm lucky to be chatting with you guys every day..

eveyone else....continue with your day and hope it's a great one...

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Yep sorry about the glass duder :(

Brunch was good.....food items to long to list so I'll tell you what I had.  :( Bacon and feta omelet to order, sausage gravy over biscuits, lox and bagel, grits with shrimp, bacon, and a blintz.

One of the older ladies brought me and Jake gifts.  A huge bone for Jake and a piano finger box from W.Va. for me :)

Thanks Mark for the Deliverance clip....I'm ready towatch that again for about the 20th time,  Wheeee........

I'll attach a picture of Jake laying on his pressure activated cool pad.  Notice the large Skink sizing Jake up.

post-17365-0-80380000-1438535769_thumb.j

post-17365-0-85780000-1438535784_thumb.j

• Like 9

Hey buds.  Haven't been on in a week or so.  Out the door to the final day of the annual Blues, Brews & BBQ gig.  Melvin Taylor on at 3:00.  I Hope storms don't move in like last year and cancel his gig.  They evacuated the park last year just after we got set up front row on the lawn.  I will check in during the week and get caught up on what's happening here.

I hope you enjoy the below video....

banner-1_0.jpg

• Like 11