Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Friday morning everyone.. :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Looking great there Chuck!   Just a few more weeks and we will be coming to YOUR state !  :emotion-21:   (Just the other end of it however....)  Annual visit to Dad and stepmom's place..   Got my 'audio and computer'  I T  work to do.   Dad bought a sound bar, and for some reason can't get it to work!   Hopefully I can fix that for him.   He has tried everything.   Video Skype with him a couple times a week over the past year, so it has been easier to help him fix stuff via that communication method, makes for less of a workload during the vacation visit :smile:

BIRDIE REPORT:    Came home yesterday, and it seems the little Wrens have ALL hatched now (4)..  I will make a more positive viewing with photos and share this weekend with you all, I promise :wink:

Off to the final day of work, a GOOD one however, as we are back at the Tanglewood out door concert hall for a stand by symphony orchestra rehearsal...  always fun,  and another chance to brush up to classical musician fame :emotion-29:  :emotion-29: :emotion-29:   (and talk with the audio engineers too!)

More over the weekend, enjoy your day in what ever you have planned.

............Gary

• Like 8

Happy Friday all.

It's been hotter'n hades here all week and it seems the temp is not done going up.  101 and 102 predicted here for the next couple days with heat indices in the mid one hundred teens.  As long as the AC holds we'll be in great shape.  I have a weekend of work planned indoors so we should be good.  Hope everyone has a great day.

• Like 7

Morning Gang

Cave @ 75, perfect. im soo done with 100+.

Cant wait for Fall, i dont even like flying in 90+, so NO pleasure there.

Mr Crow coming along, R&D, then, Re-engineer, then, do it again, (electrics).

Got my new Mill/Drill fixture in yesterday, turns a drill press into a lite Milling Mach.

post-57941-0-35060000-1438347332_thumb.j

• Like 9

Morning guys.....

Man what a week.....Carl I'm with you on this one....Hot..Hot and Hot..... The heat really kicked my a** yesterday. It's great coming back from a test drive and pulling that HOT car in the HOT bay.....then opening the hood at let that Hotter engine heat out....that's the best.....NOT..... lol lol....

Well looks like it will be a bit cooler today.....it's getting late I should have left already.....got a few thimgs to finish up.....kind of a slower day....the used car lot guys have closed for a few days..."good"..... I had it out with last week....

OK guys I'll check-in later.....a good day to all....

MKP :-)

• Like 8

Good morning from N.FL....crazy heat and worse late afternoon thunderstorms this week....and more coming this weekend.

Contemplating having a Klipsch Fire Sale....just not getting much use these days and hate seeing it all just sit there....oldest could use some financial help in college.....may be a better use of my assets...although it would be like pulling teeth for her to accept the help....she's determined to do college 100% on her own....a rare breed she is these days...

Ready for some Single Barrel Bourbon this evening with some friends.....been a tough week

• Like 8

Mornin' folks. Finally done screwing with new health ins. policies so it's on to the excitement of grass cutting and other cool stuff today. It's been sorta hot here too, but humidity is back in check so it's not too bad.

Chuck ...those are really nice pics. Been a long time since I visited NC and your pics are a good reminder. Pretty country.

Gary .. have fun on vacation.

Try to check back in a bit. Cheers guys.

• Like 6

Good afternoon everyone from the Berkshire Hills of MA. Tanglewood concert hall...

Currently listening to a wonderful rehearsal here in the 'shed'.... Mahler symphony #8. Wonderfully played by a very large group of young musicians (not the BSO) and no chorus, as this is an orchestra only rehearsal.....

While hangin' back stage, I could not help stopping by a rehearsal room for this neat shot.....image.jpg3_42.jpg

• Like 6

......and I FINALLY managed to remember to take down this poster from Music Hall and hopefully land a couple signatures from the BSO's principal chair and assistant chair bassists !! Luckily, they were here today, and it is now signed and ready to be put back in it's place among the Klipschorns :0)

I took this out on the finely trimmed lawn with the shed with full orchestra in the background...

.......enjoyimage.jpg4_30.jpg

• Like 6

.......one last one for now...

This little gem built in the 1800's made in France was in our shop this past week for some repairs and an exterior 'spruce up' ... It belongs to the BSO and is on the stage right this instant, as it is used in this music. Happily, it was my work assignment

It was one of our missions getting it here today besides getting the pipe organ up and running, also being used as I type ;0))image.jpg1_371.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators

Guys we are almost to page 500.  Just for those posting on that page all drinks are on the house.  Send your tabs to Chad care of Klipsch.  Mark your receipt #500 to make sure it's paid promptly. 

Yep you did good Tarheel, that's awfully nice of Chad, I wouldn't want that bill. :D   

• Like 5

Thanks Carl..... It certainly is a joy to see our work being displayed/displayed in such an important/public venue! These are the best moments of this work..... Most otherwise, it is in churches on Sundays, and we only get the feedback or the malfunction reports from the organist's phone calls and hit lists..... /0:

• Like 5