Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning everyone......... :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Coffee about to start up, and breakfast cooked out on the deck, rather warm early morning here in the North East...     About to turn on the music for the day, and think about some lawn mowing and other various projects around the home....

Enjoy your August morning my friends...... :emotion-21:     :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:

.......Gary

PS.   going to go down to the lower yard and check on the birdie bablies a little later, get some photos and then assemble to display for you....

• Like 6

Humid, muggy, thick air....cloudy to boot.

Coffee and breakfast done.  Blueberry and walnut pan cakes.  Jake walked.  LF has house guest for a week.....two 80 year olds.

Looks like Monday will be the day to start some sort of diet.  A week of over eating, drinking, and no bike riding while my friend was visiting has lead to a 5 or 6 pound weight gain :wacko:

Retirees its Saturday.   Worker bees.......time to relax and stimulate the economy with those pay checks.

Remember if you post on page 500 all bar tabs are to go to Chad c/o Klipsch :P 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

Good morning everyone......... :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Coffee about to start up, and breakfast cooked out on the deck, rather warm early morning here in the North East...     About to turn on the music for the day, and think about some lawn mowing and other various projects around the home....

Enjoy your August morning my friends...... :emotion-21:     :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:

.......Gary

PS.   going to go down to the lower yard and check on the birdie bablies a little later, get some photos and then assemble to display for you....

Gary--if you hire a gardener, you can stay on the deck and have another cup of coffee.

• Like 4

Page 500 huh?  dammit!

ok--to lead us to page 500 -- we need  a trailblazer…a trendsetter…someone like … me. here we go…...

edit: guess my trailblazing skills aren't what they once were.  someone else step up and lead.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Good morning y'all.

Cool front came through, so only 95 F. yesterday & today; 98 F. predicted Sunday-Wednesday...

But, HUMIDITY Low for this time of year.

Coffee gone, wife gone to Wally World for school uniform sales tax free day...

Numbskulls still asleep.

• Like 5