Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Danger Will Robinson, when evaluating a nice hot steaming cup of coffee or that new expensive cable, objective and subjective may just be two different species rather than differing points on the same continuum. :rolleyes:  

Who knew that the Robot was looking for a mate and would just happen to find one in intergalactic space? B)

_ Danger Will Robinson audio debate on Objective & Subjective_.jpg

• Like 7

Up early getting LF off to tennis.  Having second cup.  Going to have a cool wave next week.....no 90s.  Diet time again...up to 191 :wacko:  

Where is akdave and Chuck?  MKP and Joe?

3 Minutes To Miller Time Thread was fun last night.  A lot of good back and forth.

Out of likes already :wacko:

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8

I'm 6'2 as well JL.  Use to be that 192 was my normal weight and I was alright with that.  About 4 or 5 years ago I started going lower without trying and got down to a low of 178.  Now I try to stay around 183.  Don't know if it had a bearing but I started taking meds for low T about that time.  The GP did tell me I could expect to put on muscle with that med and I did.  Was happy with the change to my physique.

So this morning I decided to do Atkins again.  Tried the GM diet a few weeks ago but after the weight loss I had a huge craving for carbs and sweets and gained it right back.

So just now I had two strips of bacon and two eggs scrambled with feta cheese.  Chased it down with a large lass of water.

Nice photo Luther....I have that album on CD.

• Like 7

Morning Gang

Tarheel, i have left my Amps on more than once, last year i placed a three speed fan just above/outside of the rack and run low speed whenever i fire up the rack, keeps things amazingly cool on low speed.

Ask the wife last night, hey swapmeet in the morning? she starting to like this retired lifestyle, we shall see how we feel, her anser.

Swapmeet if we do the route, is a three mile walk easy, it's big, but if your looking for something, it's there.

Clairinets? saw four last week, all around $50 bucks, turns out that is a popular beater price on the Bay also.

Yes, Mr Crow is now slated to be holding a Clairinet.

post-57941-0-12340000-1439040006_thumb.j

• Like 6

Morning crew, second cup going down nicely.   Breakfast done, scrambled eggs and pulled pork.   Football practice started last week, so this morning we are off to practice, then off to the camper.

3 Minutes To Miller Time Thread was fun last night. A lot of good back and forth.

Tell me about it, my phone was going off for quite awhile with updates, I couldn't even keep up.  Good times.

Ward thanks for the picture, you all ways take some nice photos.   I need to finish the basement, so the wife and kids will hang down there and I could have my record player right here when I have my coffee in the morning.

BTW....just realized I left all the tubes on last night. Mono amps, preamp. CDP, DAC

I left my preamp on for two or three days straight one time.  Maybe that is why it has problems today :wacko:

• Like 6

Drinkin down my last cup, wife waking up, come-on babe, corn dog(s) are a callin :emotion-21: 

I see a lot of big speakers there at the swapmeet, Carvins, Peaveys, Marshalls, and Bose, lots of Bose......

Oh yeah, Cables out the wazoo, box's of them, yes i do look a little, Gold does catch one's eye, but have no need.

Shopping list

CornDog

Clairinet

and............ :emotion-41:

• Like 7

Good afternoon friends...

Yeah, never mind the LP so much, but the pretty turntable catches the eye, and nothing better then BLUE  LED lighting to go with it :emotion-21:

I have a NOTICE for you all which I just posted on RTM.....

Chuck, looks like you are back to working on the waistline again huh ??    One other factor, we don't stay at the same height either, shorter and heavier as it goes..... :wink:

YES, on leaving amps on....   I JUST DID THIS a few weekends ago...  You know, drinkin' plenty of wine during an RTM session with the forum members, having too good a time....  Shut everything down with pilot lights, BUT, the Dynaco's were still on the next morning !!!   :wacko2:

More in a minute....

..................Gary

PS, Mark, what the length of the 'black stick' ??   Mr. Crow have enough height ?

• Like 6