Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang,

Well I'm off to Peru today. Heading down for my niece's wedding. My 93 year old MIL is convalescing after falling and breaking her leg, I will visit with her also of course. Say a prayer for her if you think of it. Her name is Maria Teresa. Well, I'll probably be incommunicado for the next week and half. Hold down the fort.

Be safe my friend.

• Like 3

LF stopped by and picked me up to go with her, her MIL and MIL's  sister (80 and 82 y/o) to the beach.....about 4 miles away.  I was the pack horse I guess carrying 4 chairs, a cooler, and assorted bags.  Water was nice and a sunny day in the low 90s. Good to get home and showered.  Grilled a small steak and salad for lunch.  Out to dinner with 5 or 6 old geezers tonight.

Stay safe babadono.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8

• Moderators

Hope you all stayed on the beach, the latest news was a 7' alligator surfing along the coast, which is not as bad as a shark. imo 

Sounds like a good retirement you have going on, you and Mark are showing how it should be done. :emotion-19:

• Like 6

LF stopped by and picked me up to go with her, her MIL and MIL's sister (80 and 82 y/o) to the beach

Wait a minute now. Should you have a stay over LF that already has a MIL??? :blink:

LF's husband passed away and she is still close to MIL.  MIL treats her like the daughter she never had.  Win....win.

• Like 5

Afternoon Gang

Just in from a local dessert chef, Maxi's up Auburn way, Carrot cake from hell and expresso always make my day.

Saw many Clairinets at the swap meet sunday, likely pick one up this sunday, $50 is not too bad for art/crafts supplys. 

Meanwile a nice afternoon Nap is in order :emotion-21: 

• Like 6

• Moderators

Excited about our visit from my brother and his wife.  Haven't seen him since I was 18.  They will be here from the 11th-17th.

Getting all of my orders caught up and organized so we can  pull out right behind them on the 17th headed back to Rodney's Place.

Yep, love our AR peeps.  If any of you are interested in taking a ride over while we are there, PM me for details.  Rodney loves company and thinks Klipsch folks are the best!

• Like 8

Good morning, y'all.

So hot in my den yesterday, wife & Jackson were gone, so I moved to the parlor.

Good thing I set up a pretty good home theatre up there for her.

Lee & I watched the Lego movie together. First time in forever he sat relatively still for a movie, & I treasured the time in my heart; 9 years from now, I'll wish he'd want to watch a movie with me.

• Like 8

Humid....windows are all fogged up.  Coffee, breakfast, dog walk done.  Still drinking Mayorga brand from Costco. 

Speaking of Costco my LA friend says you California guys can buy liquor there at a good price.  He said the Costco branded vodka was pretty good.  He may have said it is Grey Goose bottled for Costco?  We still have ABC stores :wacko:  

My company and LF's company have now gone back home.  Time for a slow down.  May do an afternoon concert near the beach if it doesn't rain. 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8