Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good afternoon gang

Just up from Nap two.

Wife gave me a chore, first one this week so i cannot complain, clean the pool filter cartridges.

So now im enjoying the Forum w/Guinness Blond and thinking about takin a nip, that would lead to tunes and it IS FRIDAY :emotion-46::emotion-29::emotion-21:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8

Hey Chuck -- you’re kinda messed up.   :D

I had the very same dream--how weird, except it was Tequila and we were deep sea fishing in Mexico. And it wasn’t Leonardo Di Caprio, it was Benjamin Franklin. He was wearing a tie dye tuxedo and ray bans. He kept saying “the birds are blue.” 

I asked him what does this all mean and he said “You know who to ask.”  Then he started singing “Dream Weaver.”  I should’ve known mushrooms aren’t in cake.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 5

• Moderators
Just off the top of my head: 1. your Horny 2. you want Vodka 3. im glad i live on the left coast

Well we know #1 is true, he can lay in the bed with the LF watching the neighbor jog by and get distracted.  AND he's 66 years old ! :o 

:P 

• Like 4

On 8/7/2015 at 2:24 PM, BigStewMan said:

Chuck is a legend, no doubt.

Dont let Chuck fool you, he has a secret, it's his Nuts!

And immeaditly your mind goes to the gutter :o

No, really it's his connection to Bertie Nuts, i know, iv had them.

Available on the Web and well worth it if you like nuts, you will be shopping here from now on.

post-57941-0-76100000-1438983116_thumb.j

• Like 6

Well I have Tangled Up In Blue spinning.....so there.

Someday I'll treat you to my version of the song---Tired of Eatin Muffin Blues.

who are you…Weird Al Oldtimer?

In way yes.  I often thought if we had gone to school together we would have collaborated, and then my creativity would have been monetarily rewarded.

• Like 3

Chuck is a legend, no doubt.

Dont let Chuck fool you, he has a secret, it's his Nuts!

And immeaditly your mind goes to the gutter :o

No, really it's his connection to Bertie Nuts, i know, iv had them.

Available on the Web and well worth it if you like nuts, you will be shopping here from now on.

I love nuts "Not Chucks" and Beer, sitting here music on drinking a Spaten and eating Hot & Spicy Peanuts...Will have to give Bertie a try

• Like 6

Who is the dream expert here?  Had some vivid ones last night.  Wondering if they are tied into food and drink prior to bed and what they may mean if anything.  May be just random firing of the synapse?

Had two vodka rocks with lime around 6:30.  Went to a rain shorten concert and back home.  Had a large piece of chocolate cake the LF brought me before bed.

Okay here goes.....no jokes Carl this is serious stuff :wacko:

I was sitting at a table with Leonardo DeCaprio.  He had three quart bottles of a clear liquid and was drinking from two....the third was unopened.  I asked what he was drinking and he turned the label towards me and the label indicated it was Prolly Vodka.  I had never heard of it and he pours me a triple sized shot glass full.  Not bad!  He poured me another and I drank half.  He took the unfinished portion back to my surprise and told me the meal he had just finished and the liquor I just consumed could have bought a nice condominium. 

He then begins to write on a pad and gives me a script for something called sellinizize or something like that.  I asked if that was an ingredient for a drink and he said no it was a prescription.  He advises it is secret and he got it from a contact in the mob. I asked him what it is or what it does and he just looked at me.  I finally understand and make the comment oh...."it's like trying to tell a singer about rock and roll".  He concurs.

We then lean back in our chairs and notice two teenage boys outside the window kissing each other with a third making funny faces at us.  Leonardo ask me what I think and I make a comment to the fact that he may be doing too many substances.

End of first dream.

If you believe what Bambi the dream worker or Aunty Flo talk about when interpreting dreams it would appear that the dream doesn’t really have much to do with the actor or actress in the actual dream but more of what you perceive that actor or actress to represent by allowing you to examine the stories from a distance that may be playing out within your own life.

• Like 2