Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang, taking the kiddos to school.  So I thought I would take the time to drop in and say hi.  We've had some crazy trends of weather here this week with high winds and even snow.  Now it will be 60 today. 

Mark,  I say give the Reno trip a try, who knows maybe you will find a house there.

Nismo awesome pictures. 

Peace.

• Like 7

Half day at work for me. This afternoon I am off to Round Rock Texas for an evening of good friends and audio. Tomorrow I take the wife to Fredericksburg to meet with some friends for a nice weekend getaway. Ya'll have a good one. Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.

• Like 7

Half day at work for me.

Turd.

Seriously, travel safely.

Happy Friday all.  I MIGHT finally get the granite guys out to the house tonight.  Between them and the cabinetmakers I've been pretty much at a stand still on my bathroom remodel.  Looks like I've finally found someone that works as slow as I do.  How fitting.  Both vendors do nice work though so I can't complain too loudly.  No way this will be done by Christmas especially with us being gone all Thanksgiving week.

• Like 5

Morning all

Happy Friday 13th to ya.....

Slept in a bit this morning....daughter is off scool on Fridays so she get the kida on the bud...

2nd cup ready.....slow day today....not to much going on..

Yea cool pics Nismo......thanks

Ward...that's what my dad would tell me when I was a teenager....if I can't be good....be careful....lol lol

Mark...I know those farmers will make one hell of a good dinner....but the Reno thing would also be cool. Anyway have fun what ever you do....and......if you can't be good be careful

A good Friday to all......

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Good morning and Happy Friday. Very chilly morning here but supposed to hit 60  Sat. and Sun. before it dips again. Can't trust the Weather Witch.

Should be an interesting day. Finally gonna replace our antique wall oven for a new one. Our cook top crapped out on Thanksgiving day year before last and I'm determined that won't happen with the oven. Fingers and toes all crossed that the new one fits the space perfectly, or at least without mods of any kind. just have to be careful that I don't trip over all the crossed toes.

Gonna kick it up a notch for 15 minutes on Sat. Better Half bouthe dayght me 15 min behind the wheel of a Lambo for my b-day in September and tomorrow's the dayI get to drive it. She found a deal on Groupon of all places. Never heard of such a thing before but should be a kick.

Nismo - great pics. Where did you get them? I remember a vacation off Lake Michigan as a kid but never say anything like that. Incredible.

Enjoy the day gang.

• Like 6

Nismo awesome pictures. 

Peace.

Yea cool pics Nismo......thanks

Nismo-

More info about the photos please. The lake is Lake Michigan? The lighthouses appear to be Grand Haven, St. Joseph, Hollland or the like, where are they?

I'm a water guy, never lived anywhere without the Lake or Ocean nearby. The pics (not mine) are from local news sources from yesterday. Good eye DizRotus! I'm basically straight across form you, on the other side. You are right, the 1st shot is South Haven... the other 2 are Muskegon. I'm actually in between... closer to Big Red (but its further back in the channel & protected somewhat).

• Like 6

(clip)....

Nismo - great pics. Where did you get them? I remember a vacation off Lake Michigan as a kid but never say anything like that. Incredible.

Enjoy the day gang.

Good eye again! Local (news) shots from yesterday. Chicago is the Windy city... & we are on the other side of that. So, plenty of wind here as well. Yesterday up to 60mph winds bringing 20 foot+ waves all along the shore from St. Joe to Luddington. I love the Lake.

• Like 7

Morning Gang

Ya-Know, i do not believe when Retired, there is such a thing as Sleeping in.

I Nap when i want, and get up when done.

Wife was up sitting on the patio, without coffee (it was still perkin).

My coffee is served (great thing) she states, Out of the Duggans :o Bad thing.

Friday the 13 has arrived, now get through it :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-70940000-1447433969_thumb.j

post-57941-0-27460000-1447434036.jpg

• Like 6

Happy Friday!  For the 12,918th post of this thread, I thought I'd wish you all a great weekend from the frigid white north where it was 0 degrees this morning!  Enjoy some coffee, enjoy the weekend, enjoy some music and enjoy your friends & families this weekend!

Cheers!

:emotion-44:  :)

• Like 4

Morning yet again gang

Wife unit came out to the Cave and ask what the plan-of-the-day is?

Nothing dear, we will just take the day off.

Walking into the house to fetch my Waffle, she has the Ks cranked working on her ceramic hobby.

No Nap for miner anytime soon :o

post-57941-0-76340000-1447438118_thumb.j

• Like 3