Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just checked the Tentative Attendee List in the Pilgrimage Section at the top.  Looks like we are around 50-55 that are serious about attending the get together in Hope, AR in April and it's only November!

If you are considering attending make a post and let us know, if you haven't considered attending, please give it some thought!

"Nobody goes to the Hope gathering anymore, there's too many people there."  --- Yogi Berra

• Like 6

Afternoon Gang

Taking a break shopping the web.

Wife just walked in delivering a new fresh batch of snickerdoodles, great cookies that go well with Beer.

Little real rain, 5Min, now it's clear and cold. welcome to Calif.

Skeeters should be hatched by 6Pm.

I think it's time for some Anchorsteam Beer.

post-57941-0-12820000-1447105767_thumb.j

• Like 9

Morning gang

Bit wet&nippy, like winter. 40 heading to maybe 57.

Preparing list and buying parts for projects, all parts from china Mfg, you got to wait like hell sometimes to get the goodies, however when you save 80% on the goods, it's well worth the wait, one to four weeks.

Sure as hell with this little rain we have, im going to be mowing that lawn soon.

As i remember Joe was saying he liked the easy meals of quesadillas, that is pretty much weekly around here.

Might be Taco Tuesday but quesadillas are far easier to slap together.

post-57941-0-71180000-1447159427.jpg

post-57941-0-47980000-1447159650_thumb.j

• Like 7

Happy Tuesday gang. Starting out as a pretty day which is supposed to go to hell later with snow, etc. I think Mark's Weather Drama Queen got a transfer to Colorado. We'll see.

JL ... they shouldn't take pictures of that poor man. Probably just a shy person who tries to not be noticed and hopes no one attacks him with a garden shears.

Top agenda item is spraying by pest control guy so it's probably a good to just sit down and play some music.

Tuesday cheers.

• Like 5

It's no shave November guys!

tumblr_inline_nxk7whcNnu1tcrsd9_1280.jpg

Interesting, never heard of this one.

I think since iv retired iv made up for 30+ years of shaving daily, now i only shave when i leave the house with the wife.

Local store, Farm runs, the Depot, local Pub, i no shave.

Wife goes with me about once a week, so that puts me in places around here sometimes with six days of growth, i even say i look like hell. Depending on the "Home clothes" im wearing at the time, sometimes im walking around the Depot and some store employee is keeping an eye on me. i love it! knowing im finely making more money than most people i meet and i do nothing for a living.

It's not that i do not wish to shave, it's just that i do not care. Kind of like my Farmers :)

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Good early morning yet again

Coffee tasting great after an Oxyclean, cleanout this morning.

Trash is at the curb and my day is over.

11891072_1138604672834635_4679057506008324594_n.jpg

Luckily a year on Mercury is only 88 (earth) days... while a full day on Mercury is 176 (earth) days. A full day is nearly 2 years long. Mondays' still suck... but at least you get to celebrate about 14 New Years, Birthdays & Christmases before the next Monday rolls around. 

• Like 6