Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Speaking of cups what do you consider a cup of coffee.
I stop at 7-11 on the way to work...the largest coffee cup is 20 oz I believe.  Now, if you want a soda, they have a pony keg with handles. I was making fun of it one day and this guy next to me says, “I bought one of those.”  
  • Like 7

• Moderators

Thanks to all on the bathroom comments.
Carl, I always knew that they liked you more. Nobody was giving me nice comments the other night and morning while i was stuck in the bathroom.   At 4:30 in the morning, a guy could use some encouragement.

You really didn't need any encouragement you had that liquid encouragement to push things along, and you couldn't have stopped it. :(  :o  :blush:  

• Like 5

• Moderators

Should have jumped on the scale before and after, just to know how full of it you were.  :mellow:

Maby a few bran muffins just before drinking that liquid, it would have cleaned you out like Drano cleans a pipe !  :(  :blush2:

• Like 6

all i can say is that i hope that’s the last one for 10 years.  apparently there was some diverticula found--maybe why i get some abdominal pain?

Hello Steve! Glad the procedure is over for you. They confirmed I had diverticula in my procedure. Nice to have that information in case of some pains later on that are elusive. Diverticulitis is the result of diverticula. Think I am right... :)

Not suppose to eat small seedy foods or the like that can get lodged in the cavities.

Maybe they just found a minimal bit of diverticula. In any case, I have foods that may not pass their list with no problem, so far.Good question for the doctor.

Good fortune to you, as always and no pony kegs here, lol!

Edited by billybob
  • Like 6

Mornin' all.

Hang in there all you East coasters. This too (the snow storm) will pass. We get blasted like that every couple of years and are usually up and running in 12 to 24 hours. For us, the worst of it is side streets and subdivisions, not main thoroughfares since we have the equipment to manage snow.  Hope there's at least an element of 'drama' in the forecasts so it's more manageable for you.

Back in a bit .... Happy Friday.

• Like 8

Bathroom is looking great Carl. :emotion-21:

Hopefully it'll be done before Hope.

You're coming, right?

:( :( :( I have hesitated to speak up in the "Hope Gathering" thread until I have plane tickets. Then there was a date change so good thing I didn't buy tickets for April. Now I have a schedule conflict and will not be able to make it. I am bummed. My nephew(wife's brother's son) is graduating from U of Virginia that weekend and we will be in DC/ Charlottesville area. My wife is his Godmother so non attendance is not an option. Like I said I am bummed, really wanted to meet and spend some time with you fine folks :( :( :(

• Like 4

Good day gang

11K Sq Ft house, Sitting in the living room bar, HP laptop, on the side of a moutain in PalmSprings, Mac Amp(s) Fully Cranked, windows vibrating.

Running JBL Pro Line @1KW, NO Neighbors to worry about here :emotion-21:

Wife out @ the Local Mall with $2k winnings from her "Sock it to the indian(s)" winnings :emotion-21:

This is where "My" Pilot lives, annnnnnnd he is on the job, he left this morning, his maid left shortly after she heard Def Lepard @1Kw.

Nice FULLY stocked bar, now if i can just find those Maduros i bought yesterday.........

Ya-All think We are in A hurry to get home?......NOT :emotion-21::emotion-19: And NO plans to do so, least not this week.

Sorry NO reading and NO likes, im Busy........

• Like 6

Afternoon yet again

Finding a little time to monitor the forum here.

Man-0-Man there is some Fine Liq on site, got the Maduro going (Found-em) got to be carefull what im drinking here.

There is stuff from all over the world here, called Rick and ask what can i have? he said whatever, he can get more.... :o 

Heading down to the Wine celler he wants me to Chill something for the wife.

He also told me there is a 44Mag in the kitchen W/ snake loads, take that with me.... :o  snakes!!! :o Chit.

May try and talk Big Stew up here depending on how long we plan on roosting.

• Like 5

Afternoon gents. Went to see 13 Hours on this cool, rainy, Friday.  Kind of intense.

Having 3 fingers of Evan Williams small batch.

My bud from Hollywood will be coming in tonight.  He is a producer and will be doing a film based on Seal Team 6.  Probably going to be a lot of drinking from now till June :mellow:

You folks stay warm and have a great weekend.  Go on over to RTM and visit with Gary.  I'll try to drop by.

• Like 8