Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning/Afternoon gang

Crisp clean Palm Springs Desert Air :emotion-21:

Just back-in from the Hyatt, took Ricks Housekeeper to Brunch, spoiling her some more :emotion-21:

Went over to the Bar, Ordered Memosa(s) just so i could watch them make them.

Ask what kind of champane they were using,

Bar keep was curious, as to why im asking?

Told him MY Memosa's get you wasted, he told me to use the cheapest champane known to man  :o 

Whoa, OOps, dammit, i used "The Don" and only bought it cause i knew it was good....OOps :emotion-19::emotion-21:

Picked up a spool of 12Ga Fine strand, and about to rewire check phasing on speaker(s), Big two channel here.

Rick is fine on the power output w/two mono Macs, but his Pre is from the 70s, will be looking for a local CL score

here in a few min.

Taking the ladys out for dinner and a possible CL pick up / meet up.

Enjoy your day, i dont need to tell you, we are........

Housekeeper has a car and does not mind driving us around, Rick has a couple in his garages but i really do not wish

to drive them.

Rick emailed a shopping list of his Fav BBQ so we will be heading out to pick up Monday Treats/Eats later.

• Like 7

The sleeves are too long.  Have them altered if the rest fits good.  Do the wrap your arms test, wrap your arms touching the opposite shoulders with your hands.  If it does not feel too tight or does not threaten to rip you're good to go.  You want the sleeves at a length where your shirt cuffs will show about an inch when at your sides.

Edited by oldtimer
  • Like 6

Out suit jacket shopping, dont know if i trust the sales associates opinion. So i thought i would come to where i know i can trust opinions. Anyways its a 44 long, my wife says that the sleeves look a little long. But whrn i tried on a 46 regular, the sleeves seemed fine but the shoulders seemed to big.

2ac91e7c1c540d88aea8ec802d83bf48.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I "Like it"

Good fit id say.

• Like 8

A 44 reg might do the trick.  You want to be able to curl your fingers under the bottom of the jacket, that's the proper length for the body.  It's too long if you cant get your middle knuckle to cup the hem.  It's too short if you can get your palms under. The one in the pic looks good except just get the sleeves altered.

Edited by oldtimer
  • Like 5

A 44 reg might do the trick. You want to be able to curl your fingers under the bottom of the jacket, that's the proper length for the body. It's too long if you cant get your middle knuckle to cup the hem. It's too short if you can get your palms under. The one in the pic looks good except just get the sleeves altered.

I went to a different store, the sales associate measured me 46. However i tried on a sports jacket in a 44 reg and it fits just right. I may need a new shirt and shoes now.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

• Moderators
Yeah you can't go by their sizes off the rack. 

That's true, it seems every brand fits differently, glad I don't need one anymore. :D 

Looks good, there a little long, but looks much better than a little short.

• Like 5

Thanks folks, I knew I could count you to steer me straight.

Monday morning at last, sometimes I feel Mondays are never going to happen.

Coffee is good.

Iv NOT owned a suit in well over 20 years, when the Daughters wedding came up, you see they placed this irishman in A KILT!

Irishmen wear pants!

But the son-in-law was scottish, and it was the daughters wedding, and they did buy everything, sooo, i figured what the hell.

You look better in that suit Duder, thank god the only other memory of seeing you was the reflection in the coffee pot way back when :o 

• Like 8

Morning gang

Coffee fired up, second pot, wife and i cleaning up after four day partying.

Carrot Cake for breakfast, till we make a town run later, (ordered in a full rack of single Malt).

I notice the more "Elegant" living areas of the upper class, do have one fine selection of single malts.

Rick comes in this afternoon, we leave for Arz on Tue.

We will let the housekeeper have the day off, iv a feeling she will need it after the wife "Assisted" her into her abode last night, she was bombed.

The housekeeper was well taken care of by the bar tender of the Hyatt, yeah, for like four hours of drinkin!!

Happy Monday Workers.............

• Like 4