Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just up from the wine celler, got a few for the wife chillin.

I can see why Rick stores NO wine on the lower shelf(S), snake shot holes everywhere :o 

No Snakes, spotted some snake leavings though......

Rick has some old Favs bookedmarked here, and this is one.

• Like 7

5 more posts and duder will gain access to the verboten area.

5 more posts and duder will gain access to the verboten area.

And all im going to do is go in, pee on everything and leave.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You’re my hero and I’d like to buy you dinner.  Come to Los Angeles.

Sorry to let you down, but I don't have that much urine in me.  Guess I will have a couple more rum and Cokes, ya that'll do the trick.

• Like 9

Mark, you get any snow?

This was the shop at abot 4:00.... me and the BOSS just getting ready to roll out....worked on the plow truck for the used car lot...got my cars out back. Put that nice 79 Accord in the shop...

The used car guys cleard the lot....stuck all the cars out back...they have about 30 cars...

Got home and worked on the WheelHorse tractor....got the blower and cab on it....will do the house here and load it on my trailer and do the shop lot when it's done snowing...

Check in later....

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-69140000-1453526951_thumb.j

post-58704-0-79340000-1453526975_thumb.j

post-58704-0-28580000-1453527029_thumb.j

• Like 10

Serious snow equipment MKP!  Only rain here for now may get flurries later but shouldn't stick.

Second cup underway.  Oyster roast tonight at a friends house.  Good timing as my bud from LA loves oysters.

Stay warm gents!  If it gets too cold don't worry about your water pipes....wrap your cables :tongue:

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 10

Morning gang

70s i believe today, dam nice clean air.

Wife came in last night and said two things:

One: im NOT done shopping.

Two: That IS good Wine.

She is still sleeping...... ;) 

Maid came back in last night just before we were going to sleep and ask if we wanted breakfast.

Sure, you will know when we get up, aint nobody sleeping when i warm the Macs.

Rick should roll in monday, then we will decide what to do next, come to think of it, iv NOT even ask the wife lately ;)

Caught up on "likes" sitting here in the Easy Chair W/Laptop/Irish coffee. "Likes" Maxed out.

May go down to Thunderbird cove Golf course and tag-in with a team who is short handed.

Last time i played down here was a few years back, half way through 18, the guy im on the course with

turned out to be the of Owner of CircusCircus.

P.S. The maid lives in the Guest house :o:emotion-21:

P.S.S. Hey! Stocks suck lately, what the hell is up with that?

Called in to my broker last week on unrelated business, he thought i was calling to SELL!   WTF?

Have not sold in 18+ years, $4.77Per Share, as of yesterday, man that sucks.

• Like 9

Happy Saturday folks. Hate to report sad news .....our coffee maker croaked this morning. Fortunately we have a back-up. Gotta hit the road and get a new one. Better Half Unit is determining what brand and color I need to get and she will report her findings soon.

Looks like we have a reversal of fortunes with the East coast. Temps in the 50's and sunshine. The news reports from the East sorta remind me of our blizzard in '03 or '04, except we had much more snow. i recall drifts up to the top of our 6' privacy fence. Denver was effectively shut down for a couple of days which is rare. You East coasters will do just fine ... just stay put and declare a holiday!

Have a good weekend everyone. Cheers to all.

• Like 7

• Moderators

Horrible is a little harsh I think, just unfortunate. What did John Lennon say "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans".

Well it's horrible we don't get to meet you in person, but stuff happens to all of us at times when you least expect it. :mellow:  

• Like 6

• Moderators
My bud from Hollywood will be coming in tonight.  He is a producer and will be doing a film based on Seal Team 6.  Probably going to be a lot of drinking from now till June

You have that look of someone who could fit in that movie, somewhere, anywhere really.  B)  

• Like 5

• Moderators
Hate to report sad news .....our coffee maker croaked this morning.

That's serious I don't blame you and the better half, today is not to soon, don't play around this is an emergency, forget the snow this is important   :excl:   :blink:

• Like 4

Morning gang....

Just a quick post with some pic's.....have not taken a yard stick to the snow yet....I say about 20" or so...weather man says were not close to done....will be snowing all day.

I took the blower out last night to see if it all works...I was having problems with the tire chain on the left side hitting the brake system...seems to be ok.... worked good with just 4" or so on the drive way....

Oh the weather man just said...24" in Westminster...that's were the shop is....our house is 11 miles South of the shop...

So me and the Boss are at the house all by ourselves....hmmmm wonder we'll do...

OK....check in later...

post-58704-0-14140000-1453567689_thumb.j

post-58704-0-70900000-1453567734_thumb.j

post-58704-0-65940000-1453567765_thumb.j

post-58704-0-27300000-1453567792_thumb.j

• Like 7

Morning gang....

Just a quick post with some pic's.....have not taken a yard stick to the snow yet....I say about 20" or so...weather man says were not close to done....will be snowing all day.

I took the blower out last night to see if it all works...I was having problems with the tire chain on the left side hitting the brake system...seems to be ok.... worked good with just 4" or so on the drive way....

Oh the weather man just said...24" in Westminster...that's were the shop is....our house is 11 miles South of the shop...

So me and the Boss are at the house all by ourselves....hmmmm wonder we'll do...

OK....check in later...

I could think of a few things to do.

Looks like yo uh have some digging to do.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Ya-All think We are in A hurry to get home?......NOT And NO plans to do so, least not this week. Sorry NO reading and NO likes, im Busy........

Now that's how you retire.  :emotion-21:  

Well ONE damm good road trip a year anyway. or in this case a "Fly-in".

And all that just changed this morning, i will get to that in another post..

• Like 6

Morning yet once more

Wife cooked breakfast and the maid came in, guess we are spoiling the maid.

She has never had anyone prepare her breakfast before, meanwile i wipped up some Memosa's.

Everyone is a little tipsy right now.

Will let the food settle and then post our "New" change of plans as of this morning.

Hp Lap top seems to be doing ok since taking a minor Memosa bath :o :o

• Like 8

Good Saturday afternoon everyone.... Just went through the week long postings .... Took me about a half hour !!!

Anyway, that snow looks like what we get here in western MA. But I look out the window and nothing but green grass everywhere ! CRAZY ! I was watching a live stream on the LT last night and this morning from WJLA Arlington VA. Was a bit of a hoot with all those reports from on the road reporters....

Well, I am enjoying another LIVE concert from the Berlin Philharmonic which again, is excellent! HD stream coming from the Sony BluRay and watched on the new screen...

Shot of the violin concerto with soloist....image.jpeg.....and now the Schubert Symphony #2 image.jpeg

• Like 10